Edward Broomfield married Abigail Coney on 21 February 1722.
Children of Edward Broomfield and Abigail Coney
- Sarah Broomfield b. 20 Apr 1732, d. 27 Mar 1806
- Mary Broomfield+ b. 1736, d. 1786
F, #8216, b. 1736, d. 1786
Mary Broomfield is also recorded as Mary Bromfield. She was born in 1736.2 She was the daughter of Edward Broomfield and Abigail Coney. Mary Broomfield married William Powell, son of John Powell and Ann Dummer, on 27 August 1759 in Boston, Massachusetts.3 Mary Broomfield died in 1786.2
Child of Mary Broomfield and William Powell
- Susannah Powell1 b. 16 Sep 1760, d. 27 Jan 1836
F, #8211, b. 20 April 1732, d. 27 March 1806
Sarah Broomfield is also recorded as Sarah Bromfield. She was born on 20 April 1732. She was the daughter of Edward Broomfield and Abigail Coney. Sarah Broomfield married Hon. Jeremiah Dummer Powell, son of John Powell and Ann Dummer, on 19 August 1768 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.2 Sarah Broomfield died on 27 March 1806 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 73.3
Margaret Brough married James Warren.1
Child of Margaret Brough and James Warren
- Charles Constantine Warren+1 b. 9 Sep 1859, d. 14 Sep 1941
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Death Index, 1787-1985.
Dr. George W. Browder1
M, #17021, b. 1822
Dr. George W. Browder was born in 1822 in Virginia.1 He married Rebecca Cunningham on 6 May 1851 in Perry, Alabama.1,2
Child of Dr. George W. Browder and Rebecca Cunningham
- John Cunningham Browder1 b. 17 Oct 1853, d. 2 Dec 1917
John Cunningham Browder1
M, #17020, b. 17 October 1853, d. 2 December 1917
John Cunningham Browder was born on 17 October 1853 in Marion County, Alabama.2 He was the son of Dr. George W. Browder and Rebecca Cunningham.1 John Cunningham Browder married Sara Eleanor (Nellie) Bridges, daughter of Dr. William Henry Bridges and Harriet Marie English, on 2 June 1875.1 John Cunningham Browder died on 2 December 1917 in Walker County, Alabama, at the age of 642 and is buried in Old Waverly Cemetery, New Waverly, Texas.2
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 4. p. 693.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 40003212."
Abigail Brown was the daughter of Rev. John Brown and Joanna Cotton.1 Abigail Brown married Rev. Edward Brooks on 23 September 1764 in Cohasset, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.2,3
Children of Abigail Brown and Rev. Edward Brooks
- Cotton Brown Brooks2 b. 20 Jul 1765, d. 12 May 1834
- Mary Brooks2 b. c 1766, d. 1839
- Hon. Peter Chardon Brooks+1 b. 6 Jan 1767, d. 1 Jan 1849
- Joanna Cotton Brooks2 b. 14 May 1772, d. 4 Dec 1841
F, #10097, b. 4 June 1811, d. 19 December 1891
Angeline Brown was born on 4 June 1811 in Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.2 She married firstly Rev. Daniel Sewall, son of Rev. Jotham Sewall and Jenny Sewall, on 9 October 1833 at Chesterville, Franklin County, Maine.2,3 Angeline Brown married secondly Sylvanus R. Upham on 12 July 1872 at Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.3,4 Angeline Brown died on 19 December 1891 at the age of 805 and is buried in Cypress Hill Memorial Park, Petaluma, Sonoma County, California.5
Children of Angeline Brown and Rev. Daniel Sewall
- Bruynard Taylor Sewall6 b. 27 Jun 1834, d. 29 Jun 1834
- Cornelius Harlow Sewall1 b. 26 Jun 1835, d. 24 Dec 1841
- Daniel Dana Sewall+1 b. 13 Jul 1838, d. 7 Apr 1919
- Anna Jane Sewall+ b. 8 Jun 1840, d. 16 Feb 1866
- Julia Pierce Sewall+7 b. 25 Aug 1841, d. 22 Mar 1929
- William Alfred Sewall+7 b. 11 Mar 1844, d. 4 Mar 1931
- James Hale Sewall+7 b. 31 Mar 1849, d. 15 May 1921
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1802-1892 (1918) Chesterville (Maine). Town Clerk.
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 457.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital Records Index North America.
- [S205] Newspaper, Portland Daily Press, 16 August 1872.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 127817743."
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.rootsweb.com/~mefrankl/NasonYoung.htm
- [S154] 1860 US Census.
Ann Brown was the daughter of Lt. James Brown and Margaret Dennison.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Anna Brown married Hezekiah Willett, son of Captain Thomas Willett and Mary Brown, on 7 January 1675/76 in Swansea.1
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, p. 2000.
Anna Brown married Peter Emerson, son of Rev. Joseph Emerson and Elizabeth Bulkeley, in 1696.1
Children of Anna Brown and Peter Emerson
- Brown Emerson2 b. 16 Feb 1703, d. 1774
- Rev. Daniel Emerson+1 b. 20 May 1716, d. 30 Sep 1801
F, #7670, d. 1629
Anne Brown was the daughter of Henry Brown.1 Anne Brown married Adam Winthrop, son of Adam Winthrop, on 20 February 1579.1 Anne Brown died in 1629.1
Child of Anne Brown and Adam Winthrop
- Governor John Winthrop+1 b. 12 Jan 1587/88, d. 26 Mar 1649
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography.
F, #10033, b. 24 February 1758
Anne Brown was born on 24 February 1758.1 She was the daughter of Christopher Brown and Esther Perry.1 Anne Brown married Capt. John Williams.1
Child of Anne Brown and Capt. John Williams
- Thomas Williams+1 b. 2 Mar 1791, d. 3 Apr 1864
Benjamin Brown was the son of Lt. James Brown and Margaret Dennison.1
Child of Benjamin Brown
M, #10029, b. 13 April 1694, d. 7 September 1742
Benjamin Brown was born on 13 April 1694.1 He was the son of Joseph Brown and Hannah Fitch.1 Benjamin Brown married Sarah Freeman.1 Benjamin Brown died on 7 September 1742 at the age of 48.1
Child of Benjamin Brown and Sarah Freeman
- Christopher Brown+1 b. 14 Mar 1734, d. 1796
Charles Russell Brown1
M, #6785, b. 30 August 1845, d. 30 April 1919
Charles Russell Brown was born on 30 August 1845 in Dayton Plantation, Aroostook County, Maine.2 He was the son of James Brown and Mary Ann Russell.1 Charles Russell Brown died on 30 April 1919 in Patten, Maine, at the age of 73.3
M, #10031, b. 14 March 1734, d. 1796
Christopher Brown was born on 14 March 1734.1 He was the son of Benjamin Brown and Sarah Freeman.1 Christopher Brown married Esther Perry.1 Christopher Brown died in 1796.1
Child of Christopher Brown and Esther Perry
- Anne Brown+1 b. 24 Feb 1758
Rev. Cotton Brown1
M, #7901, b. 21 January 1726/27, d. 13 April 1751
Rev. Cotton Brown was born on 21 January 1726/27 in Haverhill.1 He was the son of Rev. John Brown and Joanna Cotton.1 Rev. Cotton Brown graduated in 1743 from Harvard.1 He died on 13 April 1751 in Brookline at the age of 24.1
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 42.
M, #23247, b. 29 March 1813, d. 12 November 1850
Daniel Brown was born on 29 March 1813. He married Elizabeth K. Reed on 10 January 1836 in Boothbay, Lincoln County, Maine.1 Daniel Brown died on 12 November 1850 in Boothbay, Maine, at the age of 37.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#102697530."
M, #8957, b. 1672, d. 1727
Deliverance Brown was born in 1672 in Rye. He was the son of Hackaliah Brown and Ruth Mead. He was a justice from 1698 to 1716; commissioner of arbitration 1697 and Representative 1698. Deliverance Brown married (unknown) (Unknown). Deliverance Brown died in 1727 in White Plains, New York.
Child of Deliverance Brown and (unknown) (Unknown)
- Jonathan Brown+ b. 1706, d. 15 Jun 1768
Dorothy Brown was the daughter of James Brown and Lydia Howland.1 Dorothy Brown married Joseph Kent Jr. on 12 November 1690.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. VII. p. 163.
Dorothy Brown was the daughter of Lt. James Brown and Margaret Dennison.1
- [S73] The Mayflower Descendant, Vol. XVII. p. 195.
Rev. Ebenezer Brown1
Child of Rev. Ebenezer Brown
- James Brown+1 b. 24 Jun 1808, d. 30 May 1872
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 283.
F, #10827, b. circa 1719, d. 21 December 1802
Elizabeth Brown was born circa 1719.2 She was the daughter of Rev. Richard Brown.3 Elizabeth Brown married Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon on 25 October 1746 they had nine children, four of whom died in infancy.1,4 Elizabeth Brown died on 21 December 1802 in York Village, York County, Maine.2
Child of Elizabeth Brown and Rev. Dr. Samuel Langdon
- Elizabeth Langdon1 b. 15 May 1756, d. 8 Sep 1838
Elizabeth Brown married Samuel Neilson, son of William Neilson and Margaret Cassin.1
Children of Elizabeth Brown and Samuel Neilson
- Ada Elizabeth Neilson b. 7 May 1862, d. 2 Dec 1953
- William John Neilson+1 b. 10 Jul 1864
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967.
Elizabeth H. Brown1
F, #12347, b. 6 February 1820, d. 24 February 1909
Elizabeth H. Brown was born on 6 February 1820 in Carlisle, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Brown and Elizabeth Tuttle.1 Elizabeth H. Brown married Samuel Sewall, son of Rev. Samuel Sewall and Martha Margaret Marrett, on 21 March 1844 in Burlington, Massachusetts.2,3 Elizabeth H. Brown died on 24 February 1909 in Burlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, at the age of 894 and is buried in Chestnut Hill Cemetery, Burlington, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.5
Children of Elizabeth H. Brown and Samuel Sewall
- Samuel Brown Sewall+1 b. 17 Aug 1846, d. 5 Jul 1883
- Martha Elizabeth Sewall+1 b. 18 May 1858, d. 27 Apr 1915
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson, Descendants of Charles Chauncy Sewall @ Jan 2005.
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Vital Records of Burlington, Massachusetts to the Year 1850.
- [S357] Samuel Dunster, Henry Dunster and His Descendants, p. 98.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Globe, 26 February 1909.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#229335746."
Ellen A. Brown1
F, #15693, b. circa 1830
Ellen A. Brown was born circa 1830 in New York.1 She married Rev. James Dunbar Houghton.
Child of Ellen A. Brown and Rev. James Dunbar Houghton
- Ellen Corina Houghton+1 b. 20 Feb 1852, d. 3 Apr 1931
- [S107] 1880 US Census.
Ellen Elizabeth Brown1
F, #19139, b. 1861
Ellen Elizabeth Brown was born in 1861.1 She married Thomas Benjamin Dean, son of William Boswell Dean and Elizabeth Anne Best, on 7 July 1880 in Launceston, Tasmania.2
Children of Ellen Elizabeth Brown and Thomas Benjamin Dean
- Kate Dean+1 b. 29 Mar 1881, d. 30 Jun 1960
- Elizabeth Anne Dean1 b. 1882
- Thomas Benjamin Dean1 b. 1884, d. 1888
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://portal.archives.tas.gov.au/
- [S89] Family Search, Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980.
Elsie Woodbury Brown1
F, #11320, b. 23 February 1881
Elsie Woodbury Brown was born on 23 February 1881 in New York City.2 She was the daughter of Frank Gould Brown and Georgie Ray.1 Elsie Woodbury Brown married firstly Thomas Courtney Jenkins, son of George Carrell Jenkins and Mary Catherine "Kate" Key, on 26 January 1903 in Church of St. Francis Xavier, New York.3 Elsie Woodbury Brown and Thomas Courtney Jenkins were divorced. Elsie Woodbury Brown married secondly Walton L. Oakley on 29 June 1921 in Darien, Fairfield County, Connecticut.2
Euphemia Forrester Brown1
F, #20086, b. 6 October 1826, d. 6 May 1896
Euphemia Forrester Brown was born on 6 October 1826 in Kilrenny, Fife.2 She was the daughter of Rev. James Brown and Mary Forrester.2 Euphemia Forrester Brown was baptised on 29 October 1826 at Kilrenny, Fife.2 She married George Fortune on 5 April 1848 at 5 Howe Street, Edinburgh.1,3 Euphemia Forrester Brown died on 6 May 1896 in Edinburgh? at the age of 69.4
Children of Euphemia Forrester Brown and George Fortune
- John Fortune5 b. 15 Feb 1849
- Mary Forrester Fortune+1 b. 5 Oct 1852, d. 17 Aug 1936
- Christian Ranken Fortune6 b. 23 Sep 1854
- George Fortune5 b. 8 May 1856
- William Ranken Fortune5 b. 9 Jan 1858, d. 1884
- Alexander Brown Fortune5 b. 11 Nov 1859
- Susan Ann Ranken Fortune7 b. 6 Nov 1863
- Euphemia Brown Fortune5 b. 2 Dec 1865
- Charlotte Maria Fortune5 b. 13 Jul 1868
- Ernest George Fortune5 b. 27 Jul 1870
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 438/ 0030 0122.
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S205] Newspaper, Perthshire Advertiser, 13 April 1848.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 120569698."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Scotland, Select Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
- [S94] 1891 British Census, Edinburgh St Cuthberts.
- [S205] Newspaper, Aberdeen Journal, 4 October 1884.