Mary (Unknown) married Thomas Archer, son of Christopher Archer and Alice (Unknown) widow Hacke.1
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Thomas Archer
- Stephen Archer1
- Thomas Archer1
- William Archer1 b. 9 Jun 1633
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 160 p. 273 et seq. Article by Eben W. Graves.
Mary (Unknown) married Robert de Beke.1
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Robert de Beke
- Sir Nicholas Beke of Tene+1 d. 1369
- Elizabeth de Beke+1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. XII. N.S. p. 140.
F, #18579, d. before 26 September 1313
Mary (Unknown) married Philip de Marmion, son of Robert de Marmion and Juliana de Vassi.1 On 13 January 1305 there was a debt claimed by Alexander, the son of John Fitz-Martin, of Lincoln for £7 6s. 2d. against Mary del Marmion, formerly the wife of Sir Philip de Marmion, of Lincolnshire.2 Mary (Unknown) died before 26 September 1313.3,2
Child of Mary (Unknown) and Philip de Marmion
- Joan de Marmion+ b. c 1284
Mary (Unknown) married Charles Noyes.
Child of Mary (Unknown) and Charles Noyes
- Mary Irene Noyes+ b. 12 Feb 1800, d. 20 Mar 1842
- [S471] Claudia L. Waller Walker, Bonner family history, p. 3.
Mary (Unknown) married secondly Rev. Stephen Bachiler by 14 February 1648.1
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Bachiler, Stephen.
Mary (Unknown) married Robert Webber, son of Charles Lennox, 1st Duke of Richmond and (unknown) Weber. A marriage between a Robert Webber and Mary Andrews took place in St. Paul's Cathedral. The licence for which was dated 19 December 1712.1
Children of Mary (Unknown) and Robert Webber
- Mary Webber
- Robert Webber b. 17 Dec 1715, d. b 1750
- Admiral Charles Webber+2 b. 29 Aug 1722, d. 23 May 1783
- Rev. William Webber+ b. 1724, d. 18 Jul 1790
F, #21951, d. 1639
Mary (Unknown) married John Lowell, son of Percival Lowell and Rebecca (Unknown), in England.1 Mary (Unknown) died in 1639.1
Child of Mary (Unknown) and John Lowell
- John Lowell+ b. 1629, d. 7 Jan 1694
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 7.
Mary (Unknown) (widow) Dalton1
F, #7632, d. 10 December 1791
Mary (Unknown) (widow) Dalton married lastly Capt. Patrick Tracy on 23 March 1773; there were no children of this marriage.1 Mary (Unknown) (widow) Dalton died on 10 December 1791 in Newburyport.2
Mary H.E. (Unknown)1
Mary H.E. (Unknown) married Hon. Isaac Davis.
Child of Mary H.E. (Unknown) and Hon. Isaac Davis
- Sarah M. Davis+1 b. c 1840
- [S89] Family Search, IGI lacking source.
Matilda (Unknown) married Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin, son of Sir William Malveysin Lord of Rideware.1
Child of Matilda (Unknown) and Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin
- [S111] John Burke, Commoners of Great Britain, Vol. 3 p. 440.
Matilda (Unknown) married Sir Roger de Swynnerton, son of Sir Roger de Swynnerton and Isewall and Joan de Hastang.1 Matilda (Unknown) was living in 1358 as a widow.1
Child of Matilda (Unknown) and Sir Roger de Swynnerton
- Sir Thomas de Swynnerton+1 d. Dec 1361
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 7, Part 2; First Series. pp. 1-189. An account of the family of Swynnerton.
F, #13530, b. circa 1130
Maud (Unknown) was born circa 1130. She married Simon de Montfort, "le chauvre" Count of Evreux say 1150.
Child of Maud (Unknown) and Simon de Montfort, "le chauvre" Count of Evreux
- Betrada de Montfort+ b. c 1152
Maud (Unknown) married William Lovell.
Child of Maud (Unknown) and William Lovell
F, #26072, b. 17 October 1924, d. April 1984
Mavis (Unknown) was born on 17 October 1924.2 She married Henry Landee Sewall, son of Harry Baird Sewall and Anna Irene Landee, after 1969.1 Mavis (Unknown) died in April 1984 in Tunica County, Mississippi, at the age of 59.2
Mehitable (Unknown) married Robert Temple.1
Child of Mehitable (Unknown) and Robert Temple
- Mehitable Temple+1 b. c 1732, d. 31 Mar 1766
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. 4 p. 438.
Melinda (Unknown) married John McDonald.
Child of Melinda (Unknown) and John McDonald
- Minnie Thursa Louise McDonald+ b. 1863, d. 1903
- [S455] New South Wales Registry , 9975/1903.
Nichola (Unknown) married Sir William le Vavasour of Haslewood, son of Mauger le Vavasour.2 On 8 May 1314 Protection without clause, until Christmas, for Nicholaa, late the wife of William le Vavasour.1
Child of Nichola (Unknown) and Sir William le Vavasour of Haslewood
- Robert le Vavasour+2 d. b 1323
F, #20240, b. 8 October 1899, d. 1 June 1992
Nora (Unknown) was born on 8 October 1899 in New York City.1 She married Reginald Durnford Morgan, son of Henry Morgan and Charlotte Mary Sewell.1 Nora (Unknown) died on 1 June 1992 at the age of 92.2
F, #9179, d. 1829
Pamela (Unknown) married Leonard Hoar, son of John Hoar and Elizabeth Coolidge, after 1820. Pamela (Unknown) died in 1829.
Phebe (Unknown) married David Ames.1
Child of Phebe (Unknown) and David Ames
- Sarah (Sally) Ames+1 b. c 1782, d. 23 Oct 1848
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire Deaths and Burials, 1784-1949.
F, #5341, d. before 1688
Phillipa (Unknown) married John Birdsey.1 Phillipa (Unknown) died before 1688.1
Child of Phillipa (Unknown) and John Birdsey
- Joanna Birdsey+1 d. Aug 1713
Phyllis (Unknown) married Rev. William Thompson1 and is buried in Westbury Leigh, Wiltshire.1
Child of Phyllis (Unknown) and Rev. William Thompson
- Elizabeth Thompson+1 d. 2 Jun 1676
Priscilla (Unknown) married Henry Blake.1
Child of Priscilla (Unknown) and Henry Blake
- John H. Blake1 b. c 1862
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910.
Rebecca (Unknown) married Christopher Clark.1
Child of Rebecca (Unknown) and Christopher Clark
- John Clark1 b. 1651/52
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 3229.
F, #11514, d. 28 December 1645
Rebecca (Unknown) married Percival Lowell, son of Richard Lowell and Christian Percival.1 Rebecca Lowell and Percival Lowell emigrated in 1639 to New England on the ship Jonathan.2 Rebecca (Unknown) died on 28 December 1645 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2
Children of Rebecca (Unknown) and Percival Lowell
- John Lowell+3 b. 1595, d. 10 Jul 1647
- Joanna Lowell+1 b. c 1619, d. 18 Jun 1677
Rebecca (Unknown) married Capt. Christoper Clarke.
Child of Rebecca (Unknown) and Capt. Christoper Clarke
- Rebecca Clarke+ b. 4 May 1657, d. 1718
F, #11231, d. before 1677
Remember (Unknown) married Icabod Wiswall before 1670 in Duxbury ?1 Remember (Unknown) died before 1677.
Child of Remember (Unknown) and Icabod Wiswall
- Mercy Wiswall+1 b. 4 Oct 1670, d. 12 Nov 1716
- [S123] Clarence Almon Torrey, New England Marriages Prior to 1700.
Rohese (Unknown) married Robert fitz Walter.1
Child of Rohese (Unknown) and Robert fitz Walter
- Walter fitz Robert+1 d. b 10 Apr 1258
- [S288] Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta ancestry, p. 356.
F, #5368, d. 24 March 1650?
Rose (Unknown) is also recorded as Dunster howeverthere seems to be no evidence that her name was Dunster, as claimed by some. She married Joseph Hills.1 Rose (Unknown) died on 24 March 1650?1
Child of Rose (Unknown) and Joseph Hills
- Mary Hills+1 b. 1625?, d. 25 Nov 1674
Rose (Unknown) married William Hurst.1
Child of Rose (Unknown) and William Hurst
- Joan Hurst+1 d. c 1621