- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. 1 p. 290.
Lottie Mary Ray1
F, #22215, b. 16 August 1874, d. 23 December 1957
Lottie Mary Ray was born on 16 August 1874 in Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Benjamin Alonzo Ray and Virginia L. Wright.1 Lottie Mary Ray married Bowdoin Cony, son of Daniel Albert Cony and Mary Caroline Jones, on 1 November 1905 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 Lottie Mary Ray died on 23 December 1957 in Augusta, Maine, at the age of 832 and is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Augusta, Kennebec County, Maine.2
F, #19916, b. 10 August 1888, d. 7 July 1968
Dorothy Raymond was born on 10 August 1888 in New York City.2 She was the daughter of James L. Raymond and Lavinia Brooks. Dorothy Raymond married Philip Waldron Boardman, son of Albert Barnes Boardman and Georgiana Gertrude Bonner, on 24 June 1909 in 18 West Seventy-seventh Street, New York.3 Dorothy Raymond died on 7 July 1968 in Manursing Island, Rye, Westchester, New York, at the age of 79.4
Children of Dorothy Raymond and Philip Waldron Boardman
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1857-1924. York, 1919.
F, #7276, d. 1905
Helena Raymond married Dr. Samuel Wood Dana, son of Jedediah Dana and Martha G. Wood.1 Helena Raymond died in 1905.1
Children of Helena Raymond and Dr. Samuel Wood Dana
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
F, #5702, b. 1761, d. 1850
Hepzibah Raymond was born in 1761.1 She was the daughter of Jonathan Raymond and Susannah White.1 Hepzibah Raymond married Salmon Whitney, son of Jonas Whitney and Zebudah Davis.1 Hepzibah Raymond died in 1850.1
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
James L. Raymond
James L. Raymond married Lavinia Brooks.
M, #5727, b. 1735, d. 1783
Jonathan Raymond was born in 1735 in Lexington.1 He married Susannah White in 1756.1 He entered military service as a private in Capt. Elisha Jackson's company and marched from Westminster to re-enforce the northern army. Jonathan Raymond died in 1783 in Westminster, Massachusetts.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S75] Frederick Lewis Weis, Colonial Clergy, p. 170.
F, #2805, d. 1657
Mary Rayner married Rev. Michael Wigglesworth, son of Edward Wigglesworth and Esther Middlebrook, on 18 May 1655 in Rowley, Massachusetts.1 Mary Rayner died in 1657.2
Herbert Alfred Raynes1
M, #1874, b. 1862, d. 1932
Herbert Alfred Raynes. Marine insurance broker.2 He was born in 1862 in Paddington, New South Wales, though his apparent gravestone gives 1869.2,3,4 He was the son of Edward Raynes and Sophia Stewart Byrth.3,5 Herbert Alfred Raynes married Florence Cara Sewell, daughter of Arthur Livingston Sewell and Florence Lena Wallack, on 26 March 1903 in Manhattan, New York.5 Herbert Alfred Raynes and Florence Cara Sewell are listed on the census of 1920 at Richmond, New York.2 Herbert Alfred Raynes died in 19324 and is probably buried in Saint Andrews Church Cemetery, Richmondtown, Richmond (Staten Island) County, New York.6
- [S160] New York Times, 7 September 1909.
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Richmond Assembly District 2, Richmond, New York.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Australia Birth Index, 1788-1922 about Herbert A Raynes.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 7249389."
- [S89] Family Search, New York Marriages, 1686-1980 for Herbert Alfred Raynes.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 7249389, Herbert A. Raynes, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 7249399."
John S. Raynes1
M, #23893, b. 28 January 1904, d. 1904
John S. Raynes was born on 28 January 1904 in Manhattan, New York, New York.2 He was the son of Herbert Alfred Raynes and Florence Cara Sewell.1 John S. Raynes died in 19041 and is buried in Saint Andrews Church Cemetery, Richmondtown, Richmond (Staten Island) County, New York.3
M, #2075, b. 1895
Thomas Raysor was born in 1895.1 He married Ellen Devereux Koopman, daughter of August B. Koopman and Louisa Lovett Osgood, in 1925.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Colonel Edmund Read1
Colonel Edmund Read. Of Wickford, Essex; a colonel in the parliamentary army.1
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography.
F, #7682, d. 24 November 1672
Elizabeth Read was born in England.1 She was the daughter of Colonel Edmund Read.1 Elizabeth Read married Governor John Winthrop of Connecticut, son of Governor John Winthrop and Mary Forth, on 12 February 1635 in England.1,2 Elizabeth Read died on 24 November 1672 in Hartford, Connecticut.1
Children of Elizabeth Read and Governor John Winthrop of Connecticut
Marion Gertrude Read1
F, #23677, b. 11 April 1892, d. 26 July 1987
Marion Gertrude Read was born on 11 April 1892.1 She married Edward Æmilius Jarvis, son of William Dummer Powell Jarvis and Diana Irving, in 1929.1,2 Marion Gertrude Read died on 26 July 1987 at the age of 95.1
F, #5766, d. 21 July 1873
Martha Read married Daniel Poor Bradley, son of Joshua Bradley and Mary Poor, in 1817.1 Martha Read died on 21 July 1873 in Massachusetts.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Advertiser, (Boston, MA) Wednesday, July 16, 1862; Association of the Alumni of Harvard College, Necrology of the past Year.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, www.wizard.net/~aldonna/rwe_a.htm.
Ann Livingston Reade1
F, #14046, b. 1783
Ann Livingston Reade was born in 1783. She was the daughter of John Reade and Catherine Livingston.1 Ann Livingston Reade married Robert Kearny.1
- [S113] William Addams Reitwiesner, Bush ancestry.
Catharine Livingston Reade1
F, #16296, b. say 1765, d. 1863
Catharine Livingston Reade was born say 1765. She was the daughter of John Reade and Catherine Livingston.2 Catharine Livingston Reade married Nicholas William Stuyvesant, son of Petrus Stuyvesant and Margaret Livingston, on 19 January 1785.3 Catharine Livingston Reade died in 1863.4
Children of Catharine Livingston Reade and Nicholas William Stuyvesant
Helen Sarah Reade
F, #24000, b. 1790, d. 1879
Helen Sarah Reade was born in 1790. She was the daughter of John Reade and Catherine Livingston. Helen Sarah Reade married James Hooker. Helen Sarah Reade died in 1879.
M, #14045, b. 1745, d. 1808
John Reade was born in 1745. He married Catherine Livingston, daughter of Robert Gilbert Livingston and Catherine McPhaedres. John Reade died in 1808.
Children of John Reade and Catherine Livingston
Barbara Real married Abner Neal.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~janarmstrong/…
Frances R. Rector1
F, #26673, b. 23 June 1914, d. 13 June 2000
Frances R. Rector was born on 23 June 1914 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.1 She married Frank Lincoln Sewall, son of Frank Irving Sewall and Mabel Jane Story.1 Frances R. Rector died on 13 June 2000 in Needham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, at the age of 85.1 She was buried in Needham Cemetery, Needham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.1
Joseph Redfearn married Mary Newsome.
Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr.1
M, #25104, b. 7 December 1849, d. 1 July 1915
Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr. was born on 7 December 1849 in Dewsbury, Yorkshire.2 He was the son of Joseph Redfearn and Mary Newsome. Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr. married firstly Annie L. Sewall, daughter of Moses Bartlett Sewall and Mary Ann Perkins, on 4 October 1876 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr. and Annie L. Sewall were divorced in January 1898 at Boston, Massachusetts.3 Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr. married secondly Ella Rosetta Chalmers on 7 July 1898 in Arlington, Massachusetts, (or, 25 January 1898 in New Hampshire.)2 Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr. died on 1 July 1915 in Marlborough, Massachusetts, at the age of 65.4
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1695-1910.
- [S205] Newspaper, Boston Daily Globe, 7 January 1898.
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Deaths, 1841-1915.
- [S89] Family Search, Boston, Massachusetts, births and marriages, 1901-1910.
Marion Josephine Redfearn1
F, #25453, b. 30 March 1881
Marion Josephine Redfearn was born on 30 March 1881 in Ashland, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Joseph Redfearn Jr. and Annie L. Sewall.1 Marion Josephine Redfearn married Francis Bradley, son of William H. Bradley and Annie Underhill, on 1 February 1909 in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts.1,2