Isabel Le Bigod1
Isabel Le Bigod was the daughter of Hugh Le Bigod Earl of Norfolk.1 Isabel Le Bigod married Gilbert de Lacy, son of Walter de Lacy, Lord Palatine of Meath.1
- [S135] George Edward Cokayne, Complete peerage, Vol. 12 pt. 2, p. 248.
Roger Bigod Earl of Norfolk1
Roger Bigod Earl of Norfolk married Aline Basset, daughter of Sir Philip Basset of Wycombe and Hawise de Grey, in 1272.1
- [S291] Stebbing Shaw, Staffordshire, Vol. II, p. 11 table.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Texas, Death Certificates, 1903–1982.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
John Glanville Billett1
M, #376, b. 21 October 1852, d. 23 April 1927
Chief Inspector of the Union Bank of Canada.2 John Glanville Billett was born on 21 October 1852 in Gloucestershire.3,4 He was the son of J.H. Billett.5 John Glanville Billett married fistly Marion Ruth Sewell, daughter of Sheriff William Smith Sewell and Lavinia Marian Griffin, on 28 November 1876 in Québec the service was conducted by the Rev. George V. Housman, Rector of Quebec.1 John Glanville Billett married secondly Emily Anna Dalkin, daughter of Henry Scarth Dalkin, on 24 August 1910 in St. Mathew's Church, Québec.6 John Glanville Billett died on 23 April 1927.2 He was buried on 25 April 1927 "aged about seventy-four years."2
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)), 1876.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Saint Mathew`s Church)), 1927.
- [S226] 1901 Canadian Census.
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Saint Mathew`s Church)), 1910.
Andrew Billings married Cornelia Livingston, daughter of James Livingston and Judith Newcomb, in August 1778 in New York.2
F, #14056, b. 26 April 1781
Cornelia Billings married Randall Street.1 Cornelia Billings was born on 26 April 1781 in New York.2 She was the daughter of Andrew Billings and Cornelia Livingston.1 Cornelia Billings was christened on 10 June 1781 at Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County, New York.
F, #17376, b. 29 July 1897, d. 5 October 1985
Dora Nathalie Billings was born on 29 July 1897 in Fayette, Kennebec County, Maine.2 She was the daughter of George W. Billings. Dora Nathalie Billings married Willis Fuller Sewall, son of Howard Sewall and Florilla Fuller, on 27 May 1926 in Bowdoinham, Maine.1 Dora Nathalie Billings and Willis Fuller Sewall appear on the census of 1930 at Bowdoinham, Sagadahoc County, Maine, fruit farming.3 Dora Nathalie Billings married J. Milton Connors.4 Dora Nathalie Billings died on 5 October 1985 in Pittsfield, Maine, at the age of 88.5
George W. Billings
Child of George W. Billings
- Dora Nathalie Billings b. 29 Jul 1897, d. 5 Oct 1985
Rev. John Billings1
M, #10267, b. circa 1799, d. before 1870
Rev. John Billings was born circa 1799.1 He married Betsy Sewall, daughter of Rev. Jotham Sewall and Jenny Sewall, on 30 January 1827 in Mount Vernon.1 Rev. John Billings was ordained in 1850 as a Baptist clegyman.1 He died before 1870.1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 7 p. 456.
M, #809, d. before 13 August 1805
Samuel Billings married Hannah Sewall, daughter of Nicholas Sewall and Mehitable Storer, on 22 October 1758 in Kittery, Maine.1 Samuel Billings died probably before 13 August 1805.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 199.
Grace Bilton married Richard Gifford Waters.
Child of Nellie Bingham and Dr. William Pressly Grier
Henry William Ray Birch1
F, #21456, b. 7 September 1823
Lydia Birch was christened on 7 September 1823 at Yoxford, Suffolk.2 She was the daughter of Henry William Ray Birch.3 Lydia Birch married John Henry Heigham, son of Rev. Henry Heigham and Elizabeth Symonds, in 1847 in Suffolk.1
Charles Ray Bird
M, #23818, b. 2 March 1940, d. 11 October 2007
Charles Ray Bird was born on 2 March 1940 in New Summerfield, Texas.1 He died on 11 October 2007 in Longview, Gregg County, Texas, at the age of 67.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Longview News-Journal (Longview, Texas), 12 October 2007.
Hannah Bell Bird1
F, #24447, b. 1810, d. 3 July 1887
Hannah Bell Bird was born in 1810 in New York.2 She married Jeremiah Noyes Sewall, son of James Sewall and Lucy Noyes, on 14 April 1832 in Trinity Church, New York, New York.1 Hannah Bell Bird died on 3 July 1887 in Manhattan, New York, New York.2 She was buried on 5 July 1887 in Green-Wood Cemetery, Brooklyn, Kings County, New York.3
F, #5607, b. 28 February 1765, d. 9 March 1844
Prudence Bird was born on 28 February 1765.2 She married Col. Joseph Ward on 30 November 1784.2 Prudence Bird died on 9 March 1844 at the age of 79.2
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 14 p. 163.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://hdl.huntington.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15150coll1/id/…
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
F, #4685, d. August 1713
Joanna Birdsey was the daughter of John Birdsey and Phillipa (Unknown).2 Joanna Birdsey married Timothy Wilcoxson, son of William Wilcoxson, on 28 December 1664 in Stratford, Connecticut.1 Joanna Birdsey died in August 1713.1
M, #5340, d. 4 April 1690
John Birdsey married Phillipa (Unknown).1 John Birdsey died on 4 April 1690 in Stratford, Connecticut.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information.
John Birkenhead married Joyce Cawarden, daughter of Thomas Cawarden of Mavesyn Ridware and Ann (Unknown), say 1626 in Mavesyn Ridware, Staffordshire.1
- [S291] Stebbing Shaw, Staffordshire, Vol. 1 p. 183.
Sir William de Birmingham1
M, #18403, d. 24 April 1426
Sir William de Birmingham married Joan de Peshall, daughter of Sir Adam de Peshall and Joyce de Botetourt, before November 1411.1 Sir William de Birmingham died on 24 April 1426.1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 2 p. 122. History of Weston-u-Lizard.
Agnata Bellamira Biscoe1
F, #19116, b. 31 July 1891
Agnata Bellamira Biscoe was born on 31 July 1891.1 She was the daughter of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1
M, #19112, b. 5 July 1887
Archibald Biscoe was born on 5 July 1887.1 He was the son of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1
Dorothy Primrose Biscoe1
F, #19115, b. 27 November 1888
Dorothy Primrose Biscoe was born on 27 November 1888.1 She was the daughter of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1
Ethel Mary Biscoe1
F, #19117, b. 19 July 1898
Ethel Mary Biscoe was born on 19 July 1898.1 She was the daughter of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1
John Sewell Biscoe1
M, #19113, b. 15 June 1894
John Sewell Biscoe was born on 15 June 1894 in Oxfordshire.1 He was the son of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1 John Sewell Biscoe changed his name to Tyndale-Biscoe.
Robert Stafford Biscoe1
M, #19111, b. 17 April 1886
Robert Stafford Biscoe was born on 17 April 1886 in Holton, Oxfordshire.1,2 He was the son of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1
Thomas Winne Biscoe1
M, #19114, b. 23 January 1897
Thomas Winne Biscoe was born on 23 January 1897.1 He was the son of Henry Stafford Tyndale-Biscoe and Frances Ethel Primrose.1