Henry Lewis Pierson1
Child of Henry Lewis Pierson and Helen Maria Pierson
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 104 p. 310.
Elizabeth Pigeon was the daughter of Thomas Pigeon. Elizabeth Pigeon married as his second wife Sir John Dugdale, son of Sir William Dugdale and Margery Huntbach, on 4 May 1672 issue.1
Children of Elizabeth Pigeon and Sir John Dugdale
- [S142] The Visitation of Warwickshire 1682-83, p. 135.
Thomas Pigeon. Of the City of Coventry.1
Child of Thomas Pigeon
- [S142] The Visitation of Warwickshire 1682-83, p. 135.
Marjorie Pigman married Alfred Kendrick Sparrow.
M, #1326, b. 13 October 1922
Maurice Pignot was born on 13 October 1922. He married Gabrielle Santax, daughter of Pierre Santax and Angele Delord, on 4 October 1947.1
- [S12] Christopher John Rees, CJR family tree.
Chester J. Pike Jr.1
Chester John Pike1
M, #8831, b. circa 1859
Chester John Pike was born circa 1859 in Chelsea, Orange County, Vermont.2 He was the son of John B. Pike. Chester John Pike married Emily Johanna "Kittie" Gerrish, daughter of Joseph Wood Gerrish and Eunice M. Hewes, on 29 December 1883 in Lebanon, Grafton County, New Hampshire.1,2
Children of Chester John Pike and Emily Johanna "Kittie" Gerrish
- [S179] Daniel Langdon Tappan, Tappan-Toppan Genealogy, p. 6.
M, #25819, b. circa 1889
John Pike was born circa 1889 in California.1 He married Caroline Lehman Sewall, daughter of Edmund Devereux Sewall and Annie Wilbur Lehman, on 24 March 1932 in Thurston County, Washington.2
Louise G. Pike1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 855.
Ruth Pike was the daughter of John Pike.2 Ruth Pike married Abraham Toppan, son of Abraham Toppan and Susan Taylor, on 9 November 1670 in Rowley, Massachusetts.2
F, #5184, b. 1641/42
Sarah Pike was born in 1641/42.2 She was the daughter of Robert Pike and Sarah Sanders.3 Sarah Pike married Wymond Bradbury, son of Thomas Bradbury and Mary Perkins, on 7 May 1661.3 Sarah Pike married secondly John Stockman on 10 May 1671 at Salisbury, Massachusetts.2
Children of Tabitha Pike and Joseph Wood Dimick
- [S391] William Dugdale, The Visitation of Derbyshire, p. 30.
Aristide Pierre Pillot1
M, #16358, b. 1835, d. 1884
Aristide Pierre Pillot was born in 1835 in Georgia.1 He married Rosalie Stuyvesant, daughter of Peter Stuyvesant and Julia Rebecca Martin, on 7 December 1867 in Manhattan, New York.2,3 Aristide Pierre Pillot died in 1884.1
Child of Aristide Pierre Pillot and Rosalie Stuyvesant
Peter Stuyvesant Pillot1
M, #16359, b. 11 November 1870, d. 17 April 1935
Peter Stuyvesant Pillot was born on 11 November 1870 in New York.1 He was the son of Aristide Pierre Pillot and Rosalie Stuyvesant.1 Peter Stuyvesant Pillot died on 17 April 1935 in Manhattan, New York, at the age of 64.2
Alfred P. Pillsbury1
M, #18958, b. 21 April 1921, d. 3 August 1989
Alfred P. Pillsbury was born on 21 April 1921.2 He married Patricia S. Sewall, daughter of Edward Sewall and Millicent F. Clifford, on 17 March 1945.1 Alfred P. Pillsbury died on 3 August 1989 at the age of 682 and is buried in Mount Hope Cemetery, Weymouth, Massachusetts.2
F, #8774, b. 1834, d. 1912
Rebecca Pillsbury was born in 1834.1 She married James Wood, son of Ephraim Wood Jr. and Mary Gerrish.1 Rebecca Pillsbury died in 1912.1
Children of Rebecca Pillsbury and James Wood
Eunice Pilsbury married Capt. Ephraim Hunt Toppan, son of Capt. Abraham Toppan and Mary Hunt, on 30 July 1798 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2
M, #10114, d. before 1941
The marriage of Edward Pim and Merelina Frederica Ann Ledsam was registered in the quarter ending March 1912 in the Ormskirk, Lancashire, Registration District.1,2 Edward Pim died before 1941.
Francis Hubert Pings1
Child of Francis Hubert Pings and Anna Margary Schwat
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Hildegarde Cecilia Pings1
F, #2230, b. 27 July 1894, d. 26 September 1993
Hildegarde Cecilia Pings was born on 27 July 1894 in Helena, Montana.1 She was the daughter of Francis Hubert Pings and Anna Margary Schwat.1 Hildegarde Cecilia Pings married James Courtney Sewell, son of Frederick Henry Sewell and Martha Mariah Hudson, on 8 August 1921 in Fort Benton, Montana.2 Hildegarde Cecilia Pings and James Courtney Sewell appear on the census of 1930 James Sewall is a farmer.3 Hildegarde Cecilia Pings died on 26 September 1993 in Great Falls, Cascade County, Montana, at the age of 99.4,5
Children of Hildegarde Cecilia Pings and James Courtney Sewell
Mary A. Pinkham
Mary A. Pinkham married Ebenezer H. Boynton.
Anne Maria Pinkney1
F, #24971, b. 15 January 1821, d. 29 July 1884
Anne Maria Pinkney was born on 15 January 1821 in Baltimore, Maryland. She married James Morsell Sewall, son of Gen. James Sewall and Anne Maria Rudulph, on 10 February 1845 in Baltimore, Maryland.1 Anne Maria Pinkney died on 29 July 1884 in Old Point Comfort, Hampton City, Virginia, at the age of 632 and is buried in Hampton National Cemetery, Hampton, Hampton CityCounty, Virginia.3
Children of Anne Maria Pinkney and James Morsell Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, Maryland County Marriages, 1658-1940.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#3093202."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 3093202, Ann Maria Pinkney Sewall, showing gravestone photograph."
- [S606] Findmypast.com, United States Marriages. Birth, Marriage, Death & Parish Records.
- [S606] Findmypast.com, US Census 1860. Fox Hill District, Elizabeth City, Virginia.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 48851758."
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Genealogical record of Reverend Hans Herr and his direct lineal descendants, p. 281, #4877.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Virginia, Select Marriages, 1785-1940.
F, #14338, b. 16 June 1668
Margaret Piper married Tristram Greenleaf, son of Stephen Greenleaf and Elizabeth Coffin.1 Margaret Piper was born on 16 June 1668.1
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 200.
F, #22109, b. circa 1864
Nellie Piper was born circa 1864 in Lowell, Massachusetts.1 She married Charles "Samuel" Orin Sewall, son of Horace Porter Sewall and Sarah F. Jackman, on 15 January 1889 in Concord, Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1
F, #12877, b. circa 1843, d. 1921
Eunice H. Pishon was born circa 1843 in Vassalboro, Kennebec County, Maine.3 She was the daughter of Hiram Pishon.2 Eunice H. Pishon married Henry (Harry) Sewall Jr., son of Henry Sewall and Harriet Virginia Smith, on 18 August 1880 in Vassalboro, Kennebec County.4 Eunice H. Pishon died in 1921 in Connecticut5 and is buried in Glenwood Cemetery, Maynard, Massachusetts.5
Child of Eunice H. Pishon and Henry (Harry) Sewall Jr.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 65.
- [S205] Newspaper, Portland Daily Press, 1 September 1880.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#90642198."
- [S89] Family Search, Maine, Marriages, 1771-1907.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 90642198."