Norman "Muzzy" Muzeroll
M, #22870, d. 2003
Norman "Muzzy" Muzeroll married Cora Alice Sewall, daughter of James Krouse Sewall and Trannie McKnight. Norman "Muzzy" Muzeroll died in 2003 in Spokane, Washington.
Aimé Michel Myassard
M, #1274, b. 8 April 1906, d. circa 1992
Aimé Michel Myassard was born on 8 April 1906 in Geneva, Switzerland. He married Yvonne Lasbories, daughter of Jean Jules Lasbories and Marie Françoise Bayard, on 4 April 1944 in Paris. Aimé Michel Myassard died circa 1992.
F, #13292, d. 1843
Maria Myddleton married Hon. Frederick West, son of John West, 2nd Earl De La Warr and Mary Wynard, in 1798. Maria Myddleton died in 1843.
Child of Maria Myddleton and Hon. Frederick West
- Frederick Richard West+ b. 1799, d. 1 May 1862
Child of Henry Myers
- Sarah Myers+ b. 17 Feb 1797, d. 1873
Kate Bailey Myers
F, #11668, b. 6 March 1859
Kate Bailey Myers was born on 6 March 1859 in Knox County, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Sydney Myers and Caroline Chappell. Kate Bailey Myers married Commander Robert Traill Spence Lowell, son of Rev. Robert Traill Spence Lowell and Mary Anne Duane, on 2 September 1886 in Chicago, Illinois.2
Child of Kate Bailey Myers and Commander Robert Traill Spence Lowell
- Robert Traill Spence Lowell+3 b. 15 Jul 1887, d. 30 Aug 1950
F, #23260, b. 17 February 1797, d. 1873
Sarah Myers was born on 17 February 1797 in Saint James Protestant Episcopal Parish, Baltimore, Maryland.1 She was the daughter of Henry Myers. Sarah Myers married Clement Sewall, son of Clement Sewall and Eleanor Carbery, in 1817 in the District of Columbia.2 Sarah Myers died in 1873 in Lackawannock Township, Mercer County, Pennsylvania,3 and is buried in the Sewall Cemetery, Lackawannock Township, Mercer County, Pennsylvania.3
Children of Sarah Myers and Clement Sewall
- Ellen Sewall4
- Johanna Sewall4
- Mathew M. Sewall4
- J. Conden Sewall4
- Abijah (Abigail) Ann Sewall+4 d. 15 Dec 1853
- Oliver Henry Sewall+5 b. 7 May 1825, d. 5 Mar 1910
- Clement Singree Sewall+5 b. 21 Jun 1831, d. 16 May 1906
- Rhoda Jane Sewall+6 b. 8 Jan 1834, d. 30 Sep 1910
- Mary Etta Sewall5 b. 25 Mar 1836, d. 25 Mar 1883
- Noah Amos Sewall+5 b. 18 May 1839, d. 5 Nov 1904
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maryland, Births and Christenings Index, 1662-1911.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900.
- [S606] Findmypast.com, Historical Society of Pennsylvania, Deaths & Burials Image.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://mercercountygenealogy.com/biography/207/… citing Twentieth Century History of Mercer County, 1909, pages 861-863. (September 2014).
- [S154] 1860 US Census, Lackawannock, Mercer, Pennsylvania.
- [S109] 1850 United States Census, West Lackawannock, Mercer, Pennsylvania.
Sydney Myers married Caroline Chappell.
Child of Sydney Myers and Caroline Chappell
- Kate Bailey Myers+ b. 6 Mar 1859
Aaron Mynderse married Anna Maria Vedder.1
Child of Aaron Mynderse and Anna Maria Vedder
- Dr. Barent A. Mynderse1 b. 15 Jun 1829, d. 2 Oct 1887
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #513.
Dr. Barent A. Mynderse1
M, #20024, b. 15 June 1829, d. 2 October 1887
Dr. Barent A. Mynderse was born on 15 June 1829.1 He was the son of Aaron Mynderse and Anna Maria Vedder.1 Dr. Barent A. Mynderse married Albertina Sanders Ten Broeck, daughter of Major-General Leonard William Ten Broeck and Helen Livingston, on 29 May 1860.1 Dr. Barent A. Mynderse died on 2 October 1887 at the age of 58.1
- [S480] Emma Ten Broek Runk, The Ten Broeck Genealogy, #513.
F, #23948, b. 20 November 1579, d. 8 August 1622
Anne Mynne was born on 20 November 1579.2 She was the daughter of George Mynne and Elizabeth Wroth. Anne Mynne married George Calvert First Baron Baltimore, son of Leonard Calvert and Alicia Crossland, on 22 November 1604 in St. Peter's Cornhill, London.1 Anne Mynne died on 8 August 1622 at the age of 421,3 is buried in St. Mary's Church, Hertingfordbury, Hertfordshire.2
M, #23949, d. 20 May 1581
George Mynne married Elizabeth Wroth. George Mynne died on 20 May 1581.1
Child of George Mynne and Elizabeth Wroth
- Anne Mynne b. 20 Nov 1579, d. 8 Aug 1622
- [S460] MI, "St. Mary's Church, Hertingfordbury, Herfordshire."
Edward Mytton of Weston1
Child of Edward Mytton of Weston
- Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield)+1 d. 1609
- [S291] Stebbing Shaw, Staffordshire, Vol. II, p. 187.
Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield)1
F, #20156, d. 1609
Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield) was the daughter of Edward Mytton of Weston.2 Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield) married Thomas Huntbach of Seawall, son of Thomas Huntbach of Sheriffe-hales.1 Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield) died in 1609.3
Child of Margery Mytton (alias Harpsfield) and Thomas Huntbach of Seawall
M, #22070, b. 1406
Reginald Mytton (fl. 1406.)1
Child of Reginald Mytton
- Sir Richard de Mytton+1 d. 10 Nov 1418
- [S362] Sampson Erdeswick, A survey of Staffordshire, p. 164 table.
Sir Richard de Mytton1
M, #18405, d. 10 November 1418
Sir Richard de Mytton was the son of Reginald Mytton.2 Sir Richard de Mytton married Margaret de Peshall, daughter of Sir Adam de Peshall and Joyce de Botetourt, b. Easter 1406.1 Sir Richard de Mytton died on 10 November 1418.1
Child of Sir Richard de Mytton and Margaret de Peshall
- William Mytton1 b. 28 Dec 1415
M, #18409, b. 28 December 1415
William Mytton. Lord of Weston; Sheriff of Staffordshire 1443, 1458 and 1463; M.P. for Staffordshire 1446-47.1 He was born on 28 December 1415.1 He was the son of Sir Richard de Mytton and Margaret de Peshall.1 William Mytton was living in 1489.1
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 2 p. 122. History of Weston-u-Lizard.
Albert Comte de Namur1
M, #18600, d. before 1011
Albert Comte de Namur was the son of Robert Comte de Namur.1 Albert Comte de Namur married Ermengarde of Lower Lotharingia, daughter of Charles Duke of Lower Lotharingia and Adelais de Troyes.1 Albert Comte de Namur died before 1011.1
Child of Albert Comte de Namur and Ermengarde of Lower Lotharingia
- Albert II Comte de Namur+1 d. bt 1063 - 1065
Albert II Comte de Namur1
M, #18597, d. between 1063 and 1065
Albert II Comte de Namur was the son of Albert Comte de Namur and Ermengarde of Lower Lotharingia.1 Albert II Comte de Namur married Regilindis of Lower Lotharingia, daughter of Gozelon Duke of Lower Lotharingia.1 Albert II Comte de Namur died between 1063 and 1065.1
Child of Albert II Comte de Namur and Regilindis of Lower Lotharingia
- Albert III Comte de Namur+1 b. b 10 Aug 1035, d. 22 Jun 1102
Albert III Comte de Namur1
M, #18595, b. before 10 August 1035, d. 22 June 1102
Albert III Comte de Namur was born before 10 August 1035.1 He was the son of Albert II Comte de Namur and Regilindis of Lower Lotharingia.1 Albert III Comte de Namur married Ida von Sachsen.1 Albert III Comte de Namur died on 22 June 1102.1
Child of Albert III Comte de Namur and Ida von Sachsen
- Godefroi Comte de Namur+1 d. 19 Aug 1139
Elizabeth de Namur1
Elizabeth de Namur was the daughter of Godefroi Comte de Namur and Sibylle de Porcien.2 Elizabeth de Namur married firstly Gervase Comte de Rethel, son of Hugues Comte de Rethel and Mélisende de Montlhéry.1 Elizabeth de Namur married secondly Clarembaud de Rosoy before 1131.1
Child of Elizabeth de Namur and Gervase Comte de Rethel
- [S224] Society for Medieval Genealogy, http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/GEN-MEDIEVAL/2006-05/…
- [S406] Charles Cawley, Medieval Lands, Namur (as at October 2007).
Flandrine de Namur1
Flandrine de Namur was the daughter of Godefroi Comte de Namur and Sibylle de Porcien.1
Godefroi Comte de Namur1
M, #18590, d. 19 August 1139
Godefroi Comte de Namur was the son of Albert III Comte de Namur and Ida von Sachsen.1 Godefroi Comte de Namur married Sibylle de Porcien, daughter of Roger Comte de Château-Porcien and Ermengarde (Unknown), in 1087.1 Godefroi Comte de Namur divorced Sibylle de Porcien in 1104 on the grounds of her adultery with Enguerand de Boves Sire de Coucy which resulted in her fleeing her husband before giving birth to an illegitimate child.1 Godefroi Comte de Namur died on 19 August 1139.1
Children of Godefroi Comte de Namur and Sibylle de Porcien
Robert Comte de Namur1
Robert succeeded Berengar (say 875/85 - before 946) as Comte de Namur, whether he was a direct descendant is questionable, some sources show him as a son of Berengar.1
Child of Robert Comte de Namur
- Albert Comte de Namur+1 d. b 1011
F, #23834, b. 10 February 1891, d. 12 July 1973
Josephine Nance was born on 10 February 1891 in Valley Sping, Llano County, Texas.1,2 She was the daughter of Thomas Newton Nance and Iola Kavanaugh.1 Josephine Nance married Epps Hord Sewall Sr., son of John Albert Sewall.1 Josephine Nance died on 12 July 1973 in Purple Hills Nursing Home, Bandera, Texas, at the age of 822 and is buried in Oak Rest Cemetery, Medina, Bandera County, Texas.3
Children of Josephine Nance and Epps Hord Sewall Sr.
- Albert Newton Sewall+1 b. 11 Sep 1911, d. 11 Nov 1984
- Epps Hord Sewall Jr.1 b. 3 May 1914, d. 10 Apr 1995
- [S206] 1920 US Census, Kimble, Texas.
- [S89] Family Search, Texas, Deaths, 1890-1976.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#67348476."
Thomas Newton Nance1
M, #23837, b. 6 August 1853, d. 5 January 1929
Thomas Newton Nance was born on 6 August 1853 in Arkansas.1 He married Iola Kavanaugh. Thomas Newton Nance died on 5 January 1929 in Kerrville, Texas, at the age of 75.1
Child of Thomas Newton Nance and Iola Kavanaugh
- Josephine Nance+2 b. 10 Feb 1891, d. 12 Jul 1973
Augustus Nanton married Louisa Jarvis, daughter of William Botsford Jarvis and Mary Boyles Powell.1
Children of Augustus Nanton and Louisa Jarvis
- Mary Rosalie Nanton1
- Lilian Caroline Nanton1
- Harry William Nanton1 b. 8 Mar 1856
- John George Nanton1 b. 6 Jan 1859, d. Jun 1859
- Augustus Meredith Nanton+1 b. 7 May 1860
- Herbert Colborne Nanton R.E.1 b. 21 Jul 1863
- Edward Nanton1 b. 30 Jul 1867, d. 31 Jul 1867
Augustus Meredith Nanton1
M, #8498, b. 7 May 1860
Augustus Meredith Nanton was born on 7 May 1860.1 He was the son of Augustus Nanton and Louisa Jarvis.1 Augustus Meredith Nanton married firstly Georgina Hope Hespeler, daughter of William Hespeler, on 7 December 1886.1 Augustus Meredith Nanton married secondly Ethel Constance Clark, daughter of Thomas Clark, on 17 November 1894.1
Child of Augustus Meredith Nanton and Georgina Hope Hespeler
- Mary Georgina Nanton1 b. 1887
M, #8506, b. 30 July 1867, d. 31 July 1867
Edward Nanton was born on 30 July 1867.1 He died on 31 July 1867.1 He was the son of Augustus Nanton and Louisa Jarvis.1
Harry William Nanton1
M, #8496, b. 8 March 1856
Harry William Nanton was born on 8 March 1856.1 He was the son of Augustus Nanton and Louisa Jarvis.1
Herbert Colborne Nanton R.E.1
M, #8504, b. 21 July 1863
Herbert Colborne Nanton R.E. was born on 21 July 1863.1 He was the son of Augustus Nanton and Louisa Jarvis.1