F, #17446, d. 2 November 1730
Priscilla Major married John Burbank. Priscilla Major died on 2 November 1730.
Child of Priscilla Major and John Burbank
- Benjamin Burbank+ b. c 1725
Jane S. Makins1
F, #17384, b. before March 1843, d. 20 September 1883
Jane S. Makins was born before March 1843 in Shellacres, Northumberland.2,1 She was the daughter of Richard Makins.3 Jane S. Makins married Walter Tait, son of James Tait and Euphemia Bell, on 2 August 1864 in Tweedmouth, Northumberland.3,4 Jane S. Tait died on 20 September 1883 in Northumberland.5
Children of Jane S. Makins and Walter Tait
- Jane Kirkwood Tait6 b. c 1866
- Euphemia Bell Tait1 b. Mar 1867, d. Dec 1868
- James Thomas Currie Tait7 b. 2 Nov 1868, d. 2 Apr 1870
- Richard Makins Tait+8 b. 25 Jul 1870, d. 13 Apr 1936
- [son] Tait9 b. 20 Dec 1873
- Margaret Tait8 b. c 1874
- Sarah Tait8 b. 18 Mar 1876
- Henry Makins Tait2 b. 29 Jul 1877
- William Tait8 b. c 1878
- Marky Minto Tait+8 b. 7 Nov 1881
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S50] British Census 1881.
- [S89] Family Search, England Marriages, 1538–1973.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Newcastle Courant, August 5, 1864.
- [S205] Newspaper, Alnwick Mercury - Saturday 29 September 1883.
- [S121] 1901 British Census.
- [S205] Newspaper, Alnwick Mercury - Saturday 9 April 1870.
- [S94] 1891 British Census, Northumberland, Twizell (Berwick).
- [S205] Newspaper, The Berwick Advertiser, 26 December 1873.
Richard Makins. Of Murton, Berwick-upon-Tweed.2
Child of Richard Makins
- Jane S. Makins+1 b. b Mar 1843, d. 20 Sep 1883
F, #1297, b. 5 February 1755, d. 28 November 1836
Elizabeth Malet was baptised on 5 February 1755 at Maker, Cornwall.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Hugh Mallet and Susanna Hawkes.1 Elizabeth Malet married Capt. Thomas Symonds RN, son of Rev. John Symonds and Mary Spring, on 25 March 1780 in Stoke Damerel, Devon.2 Elizabeth Malet married as her second husband Lt. General Robert Hill Farmar R.M., son of Captain Edward Farmar and Katharine St. Barbe, on 24 September 1800 at St. George's, East Stonehouse, Devon.3,4 Elizabeth Malet died on 28 November 1836 in Hampshire at the age of 81.5
Children of Elizabeth Malet and Capt. Thomas Symonds RN
- Admiral Thomas Edward Symonds+6 b. 31 Jan 1781, d. 15 May 1868
- Rear Admiral Sir William Symonds KCB, FRS+7 b. 24 Sep 1782, d. 30 Mar 1856
- Mary Anne Theresa Symonds+7 b. 18 Dec 1783, d. 5 Aug 1850
- Juliana Symonds3 b. 15 Mar 1785, d. 24 Jan 1873
- Sophia Symonds+3 b. 24 Aug 1786, d. 19 Aug 1827
- Merelina Symonds+3 b. 9 May 1788, d. 22 Feb 1818
- Capt. John Charles Symonds R.N.8 b. 6 Feb 1790, d. 17 Dec 1841
- [S89] Family Search, Transcripts of parish registers and Bishop's transcripts, 1630-1837 Church of England. Parish Church of Maker.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish register transcripts, 1595-1837 Church of England. Parish Church of Stoke-Damerel.
- [S17] John Gask, Les Jumelles and their families, p.27.
- [S89] Family Search, England Marriages, 1538–1973.
- [S460] MI, "Boldre Church, Hampshire."
- [S17] John Gask, Les Jumelles and their families.
- [S17] John Gask, Les Jumelles and their families, p.26.
- [S89] Family Search, Bury St. Edmunds, St. James parish registers. Hervey, Sydenham Henry Augustus.
M, #21517, b. 9 December 1739
Digory Mallet was baptised on 9 December 1739 at Maker, Cornwall.1 He was the son of Hugh Mallet.1
F, #21513, b. 1 May 1711
Elizabeth Mallet was baptised on 1 May 1711 at Maker, Cornwall.1 She was the daughter of Hugh Mallet and Mary Heanes.1
M, #21514, b. 22 May 1709
Godfrey Mallet was baptised on 22 May 1709 at Maker, Cornwall.1 He was the son of Hugh Mallet and Mary Heanes.1
Hugh Mallet married firstly Mary Heanes on 26 December 1708 in Maker, Cornwall.1,2
Children of Hugh Mallet and Mary Heanes
- Godfrey Mallet3 b. 22 May 1709
- Elizabeth Mallet3 b. 1 May 1711
- Dr. Hugh Mallet+1 b. 11 Apr 1713, d. 2 Jul 1756
- Mary Mallet1 b. 29 Sep 1713
- John Mallet3 b. 1 Nov 1715
Children of Hugh Mallet
- Margaret Mallet3 b. 11 Mar 1732, d. b 1737
- Margaret Mallet3 b. 12 Dec 1736
- Digory Mallet3 b. 9 Dec 1739
M, #21512, b. 16 October 1749
Hugh Mallet was baptised on 16 October 1749 at Maker, Cornwall.1 He was the son of Dr. Hugh Mallet and Susanna Hawkes.1
- [S89] Family Search, Bishop's transcripts for Maker, 1682-1805.
Dr. Hugh Mallet
M, #10084, b. 11 April 1713, d. 2 July 1756
Dr. Hugh Mallet. Surgeon of Millbrook.1 He was born on 11 April 1713. He was the son of Hugh Mallet and Mary Heanes.1 Dr. Hugh Mallet married Susanna Hawkes.2 Dr. Hugh Mallet died on 2 July 1756 probably at Maker, Cornwall, at the age of 43.
Children of Dr. Hugh Mallet and Susanna Hawkes
- Mary Mallet+1
- Hugh Mallet3 b. 16 Oct 1749
- Elizabeth Malet+ b. 5 Feb 1755, d. 28 Nov 1836
M, #21516, b. 1 November 1715
John Mallet was baptised on 1 November 1715 at Maker, Cornwall.1 He was the son of Hugh Mallet and Mary Heanes.1
F, #21515, b. 12 December 1736
Margaret Mallet was baptised on 12 December 1736 at Maker, Cornwall.1 She was the daughter of Hugh Mallet.1
F, #21518, b. 11 March 1732, d. before 1737
Margaret Mallet was born on 11 March 1732 in Maker, Cornwall.1 She was the daughter of Hugh Mallet.1 Margaret Mallet died before 1737.1
Mary Mallet was born in Maker, Cornwall.1 She was the daughter of Dr. Hugh Mallet and Susanna Hawkes.1
Children of Mary Mallet and Rev. Robert Hoblyn
- Capt. Francis Hoblyn2 d. 30 Aug 1809
- Rev. Edward Hoblyn2 b. 22 Apr 1782, d. 8 Feb 1868
- Rev. William Mallet Hoblyn3 b. 21 May 1783, d. 18 May 1846
F, #21520, b. 29 September 1713
Mary Mallet was baptised on 29 September 1713 at Maker, Cornwall.1 She was the daughter of Hugh Mallet and Mary Heanes.1
- [S560] Arthur John Jewers, Heraldic Church Notes, p. 206.
Mary or Margaret Mallet
Mary or Margaret Mallet was the daughter of Sir William Mallet. Mary or Margaret Mallet married Robert Browne, son of Sir Thomas Browne of Betchworth and Eleanor Arundel.
Child of Mary or Margaret Mallet and Robert Browne
Sir William Mallet
Child of Sir William Mallet
Laureen Ann Mallon1
F, #3796, b. 3 August 1962
Laureen Ann Mallon was born on 3 August 1962.1 She married William Adrian Hubbard, son of Sewell Fortescue Hubbard and Susan Mary Florendine, on 28 May 1988.1
Children of Laureen Ann Mallon and William Adrian Hubbard
- Leanne Mary Hubbard1 b. 3 Jul 1989
- Carrie-Ann Stephanie Hubbard1 b. 24 Aug 1991
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Eleanor Maltravers married Sir John de Arundel, son of Richard Fitzalan 10th Earl of Arundel and Surrey and Eleanor of Lancaster.
Child of Eleanor Maltravers and Sir John de Arundel
- John de Arundel, Lord Maltravers+ b. 1365, d. 1391
(?) Malveysin (of Normandy)1
Child of (?) Malveysin (of Normandy)
- Henry Malveysin+1 b. bt 1100 - 1110
- [S111] John Burke, Commoners of Great Britain, Vol. 3 p. 439.
F, #16843, b. circa 1389
Elizabeth Malveysin was born circa 1389.2 She was the daughter of Sir Robert Malveysin of Rideware-Malveysin and Shippeley and Joanna Chetwynd of Ingestre.1 Elizabeth Malveysin married Roger Chetwynd of Ingestre, son of Sir William Chetwynd of Grendon and Alice / Alina St. Paul, in 1394 (Burke giving a date of 16 Ric. II.)3,2 Elizabeth Malveysin married secondly Sir John Cawarden, son of Richard de Cawarden,, in 1418 possibly.1
Child of Elizabeth Malveysin and Sir John Cawarden
- John Cawarden+1 d. 7 Jul 1475
M, #16868, b. between 1100 and 1110
Henry Malveysin (fl. Between 1100 and 1110.)2 He was the son of (?) Malveysin (of Normandy).3
Child of Henry Malveysin
- Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware+1 d. s 1138
Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin1
M, #16860, d. before 1257
Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin was the son of Sir William Malveysin Lord of Rideware.2 Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin married Matilda (Unknown).1 Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin died before 1257.1
Child of Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., Lord of Rideware-Malveysin and Matilda (Unknown)
Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., of Rideware-Malveysin1
M, #16855, b. say 1260, d. say 1327
Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., of Rideware-Malveysin. Crusader.1 He was born say 1260.1 He was the son of Sir Robert Malveysin of Rideware-Malveysin and Great Casterton.1 Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., of Rideware-Malveysin died say 1327.1
Child of Sir Henry Malveysin Knt., of Rideware-Malveysin
Hugo Malveysin was the son of Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware.1 Hugo Malveysin. Reputed to be a monk.2
Hugo Malveysin was the son of Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware.2 Parson of Rideware.2
Hugo Malveysin was the son of Sir William Malveysin Lord of Rideware.1
Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware1
M, #16863, d. say 1138
Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware was the son of Henry Malveysin.2 Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware died say 1138.1
Children of Hugo de Malveysin of Rideware
John Malveysin was the son of William Malveysin.1
F, #16849, b. 1392
Margaret Malveysin was born in 1392.1 She was the daughter of Sir Robert Malveysin of Rideware-Malveysin and Shippeley and Joanna Chetwynd of Ingestre.1 Margaret Malveysin married Sir William Handsacre Knt. in or before 1408.2