Ann Maria Bayard1
F, #6965, b. 1670
Ann Maria Bayard was born in 1670.2 She was the daughter of Balthazar Bayard.1 Ann Maria Bayard married Augustus Jay, son of Pierre Jay.1
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans.
Harriet Elizabeth Bayard1
F, #10427, b. 1799, d. 1875
Harriet Elizabeth Bayard was born in 1799.2 She was the daughter of William Bayard and Elizabeth Cornell.1 Harriet Elizabeth Bayard married General Stephen Van Rensselaer, son of General Stephen Van Rensselaer and Margarita Schuyler, on 2 January 1817 in New York City.3 Harriet Elizabeth Bayard died in 1875.2
Children of Harriet Elizabeth Bayard and General Stephen Van Rensselaer
- [S625] Cuyler Reynolds, Southern New York, Vol. III, p. 1015.
Marie Françoise Bayard
F, #1271, b. 26 April 1890, d. 18 February 1983
Marie Françoise Bayard was born on 26 April 1890 in Tulle. She was the daughter of Andrè Bayard and Anne Marie Bardon. Marie Françoise Bayard married Jean Jules Lasbories on 16 October 1909 in Le Buisson, Dordogne. Marie Françoise Bayard died on 18 February 1983 in Paris at the age of 92.1
- [S17] John Gask, Les Jumelles and their families.
William Bayard was the son of Stephen Bayard and Alida Vetch.1 William Bayard married Catherine McEvers.1
William Bayard was the son of William Bayard and Catherine McEvers.1 William Bayard married Elizabeth Cornell.1
F, #22380, b. circa 1827
Ruth Baylies was born circa 1827 in Taunton, Massachusetts.1 She married Maturin Livingston, son of Judge Maturin Livingston and Margaret Lewis, on 10 November 1852 in Taunton, Massachusetts.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988.
Mavis Jean Bayliss1
F, #18338, b. 21 December 1944
Mavis Jean Bayliss was born on 21 December 1944.1 She married Kenneth Maxwell Symonds, son of Gerard Heliabird Sinclair Symonds and Eileen May Hammond, on 21 October 1961 in St. Clements, Marrickville, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.1
- [S394] Mavis Symonds, "Symonds Family," e-mail to John Rees, 12 August 2007.
Elizabeth Bayning married Lewis Sparhawk.
- [S170] Unknown author, Genealogy of the Sparhawk family, p. 3.
- [S205] Newspaper, Onaga Herald, 30 Nov 1939.
Frederick Fleming Beadon
Child of Frederick Fleming Beadon
Lt. Col. Reginald Henry Beadon1
Lt. Col. Reginald Henry Beadon was the son of Frederick Fleming Beadon. Lt. Col. Reginald Henry Beadon married Madelaine Sophia Purvis, daughter of Commander George Thomas Maitland Purvis and Esther North Harrison, on 27 December 1893 in All Saints', Kingston-on-Thames.1
- [S205] Newspaper, The Hampshire Advertiser, January 03, 1894.
Abigail Beal married John Sewall, son of John Sewall and Mary Sayward, on 31 May 1789 in Georgetown, Sagadahoc County, Maine.2
F, #20430, b. 21 September 1766
Lida Beal was born on 21 September 1766 in Phippsburg, Maine.1
- [S365] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), p. 318.
F, #888, b. 11 August 1765
Olive Beal was baptised on 11 August 1765 in the First Church, Biddeford, York County, Maine.2 She married Theodore Sewall, son of John Sewall and Mary Sayward, on 6 March 1787 in Georgetown, Sagadahoc County, Maine.3
Children of Olive Beal and Theodore Sewall
- Mary Sewall4 b. 13 Aug 1787, d. 6 Dec 1855
- John Sewall+1 b. 19 Feb 1790, d. 18 Jun 1870
- Nancy Sewall1 b. 19 Aug 1792
- Rachel Sewall+1 b. 4 Aug 1794, d. 15 Nov 1850
- Phebe Emerson Sewall+1 b. 9 Oct 1796, d. 5 Aug 1872
- Emerson Sawyer Sewall+1 b. 16 Oct 1799 or 23 Oct 1799, d. 12 Aug 1870
- Charles Bayley Sewall+1 b. 16 Oct 1799 or 23 Oct 1799
- Emerson Sawyer Sewall1 b. 16 Oct 1799 or 23 Oct 1799, d. 10 Nov 1799
- Hepsibah Bailey Sewall1 b. 3 Oct 1801
F, #10783, b. between 1704 and 1709
Hannah Beale was born between 1704 and 1709. She married firstly Edward Emerson, son of Deacon Edward Emerson and Rebecca Waldo, on 13 November 1729 probably at Braintree.1
Children of Hannah Beale and Edward Emerson
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 18467.
Mary Stacy Beaman1
Mary Stacy Beaman married Edward Jackson Holmes Jr., son of Edward Jackson Holmes and Henrietta Goddard Wigglesworth, on 8 July 1897.1
- [S38] Catherine Drinker Bowen, Yankee from Olympus, p.6.
Amos Gilbert Bean1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Maine, Marriage Records, 1713-1937 for Jennie Christiana Brown.
Arabelle Howard Bean1
F, #6617, b. 8 January 1857, d. 9 December 1959
Arabelle Howard Bean was born on 8 January 1857 in Howard's Pond, Maine.1 She married James Irving Chipman, son of James Chipman and Elizabeth Ann Merrill, on 2 October 1877 in Poland, Androscoggin, Maine.1 Arabelle Howard Bean died on 9 December 1959 in So Poland, Maine, at the age of 102.1
Child of Arabelle Howard Bean and James Irving Chipman
- [S56] J.Y.W. Lloyd, History of he Lords Marcher.
Perry Ashley Bean1
M, #24336, b. 4 March 1881, d. 1 January 1957
Perry Ashley Bean was born on 4 March 1881.1,2 He was the son of Amos Gilbert Bean.1 Perry Ashley Bean married Jennie Christiana Brown, daughter of Wilbur Eugene Brown and Flora Olive Sewall, on 30 June 1913 in Orono, Maine.1 Perry Ashley Bean died on 1 January 1957 at the age of 75 and is interred in Crown Hill Cemetery, Wheat Ridge, Jefferson County, Colorado.3
- [S353] Fred Q. Bowman, 10,000 Vital Records of Central New York, p. 132.
F, #17080, b. 7 March 1802, d. 1831
Olive Beardsley was born on 7 March 1802 in Richfield Springs, New York.1 She was the daughter of Abadiah Beardsley.2 Olive Beardsley married Rev. Nathaniel Huse, son of Dr. John Huse and Anne Webster, on 6 June 1822 in Richfield, New York.2 Olive Beardsley died in 1831 in Binghampton, New York.1
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), Vol. 2. p. 1093.
Annie Mary Beasley1
- [S89] Family Search, Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980.
Margaretta Stockton Beasley1
Margaretta Stockton Beasley married Edward Coleman Delafield, son of Maturin Livingston Delafield and Mary Coleman Livingston, in 1900.1
Child of Margaretta Stockton Beasley and Edward Coleman Delafield
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
Janet Beaton married James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran, son of James Hamilton Lord Hamilton and Lady Mary Stewart.1
Child of Janet Beaton and James Hamilton, 1st Earl of Arran
- James Hamilton, 2nd Earl of Arran, Duke of Châtellerault+1 b. c 1516, d. 22 Jan 1575
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 70.
F, #22677, b. 18 March 1779
Ann Beatson was born on 18 March 1779 in South Leith.1 She was the daughter of Henry (Harry) Beatson and Basilea Hamilton.1
- [S89] Family Search, Scotland, Births and Baptisms, 1564-1950.
M, #20253, b. 7 April 1890, d. 1971
Basil Fraser Beatson was born on 7 April 1890 in London.1,3 He was the son of John Fullarton Beatson and Theresa Gordon Fraser.1 Basil Fraser Beatson was baptised on 25 May 1890 at Marylebone Presbyterian Church, London, by Donald Fraser.4 In 1940 he was medical officer of health for Brentwood, Essex.5 Basil's death was registered in the quarter ending 1971 in the Brentwood, Essex, registration district.6 St. Mary's. M.R.C.S. 1912. L.R.C.P. Lond. 1912. Lt. 31 Jan. 1914. [I.M.S.] Capt. 30 Mar. 1915. D.T.M. and H; D.P.H.. R.C.P.S. Lond. 1922. Ty. Lt. R.A.F. Oct. 1922. :Resigned on permt. appointment to R.A.F. 7 Nov. 1923. Squadron-leader, 31 Jan 1924. R. 13 Oct. 1926. War of 1914-21; Persia, 1918-19; Desp. L.G. 3 Feb. 1920.3
- [S191] Donald Fraser, Autobiography, p. 74.
- [S120] Free BMD.
- [S114] D.G. Crawford, Roll of the IMS, G632.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London Metropolitan Archives, Marylebone Presbyterian Church, Register of baptisms 1884 - 1900.
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Saturday, Jan 27, 1940.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, England & Wales, Death Index: 1916-2005.