Sir William Keith1
- [S89] Family Search, Wisconsin, Marriages, 1836-1930.
Ellen Jo Kelley1
F, #24252, b. 30 September 1930, d. 6 July 2011
Ellen Jo Kelley was born on 30 September 1930.2 She married secondly Paul Sewall Councilman, son of Lewis Philip Councilman and Ellen Goldsmith (Nellie) Sewall.1 Ellen Jo Kelley died on 6 July 2011 in Kissimmee, Osceola, Florida, at the age of 80.2
M, #12453, b. circa 1790, d. 19 February 1871
Joseph Kelley was born circa 1790 in New Hampshire.2 He was the son of William Kelley. Joseph Kelley married Catherine Andrews Cushing, daughter of Martin Cushing and Hannah Sewall, in 1814 in Monmouth, Maine.1 Joseph Kelley died on 19 February 1871 in Chicago, Illinois.3
Mary Ann Kelley1
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriages, 1720-1920.
Mary Ann Kellins1
Mary Ann Kellins married William Dunning Sewall, son of Dummer Sewall and Jenny Dunning, on 29 September 1826.
Children of Mary Ann Kellins and William Dunning Sewall
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 34.
F, #15049, b. 6 September 1738, d. 16 January 1816
Margery Kellog was born on 6 September 1738 in Colchester, Connecticut.1 She married Dr. William Hooker Smith, son of Rev. John Smith and Mehitable Hooker, on 22 November 1779 in Susquehannah.1,2 Margery Kellog died on 16 January 1816 at the age of 77.1
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dav4is/ODTs/…
- [S617] Edward Hooker, Descendants of Thomas Hooker, p. 74.
F, #13994, b. 1853
Lucretia Kellogg was born in 1853.2 She married Richards Kingsland Schuyler, son of Arent Henry Schuyler and Mary Caroline Kingsland, on 3 December 1879 in Brooklyn, New York.1
Children of Lucretia Kellogg and Richards Kingsland Schuyler
Georgia C. Kellon1
- [S89] Family Search, New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947.
Fisherman from The Isles of Shoals.1
Child of Elisha Kelly
- Hannah Kelly+ b. 10 May 1719
- [S300] Charles Thornton Libby, Genealogical dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, p. 395.
F, #764, b. 10 May 1719
Hannah Kelly was baptised on 10 May 1719 at Newcastle, Maine.2 She was the daughter of Elisha Kelly. Hannah Kelly married Samuel Sewall, son of Nicholas Sewall and Mehitable Storer, on 28 February 1736/37.3
Children of Hannah Kelly and Samuel Sewall
F, #16891, d. 9 May 1751
Children of Hannah Kelly and Abraham Preble
Dr. John Kelly1
M, #16928, b. circa 1801, d. 28 January 1892
Dr. John Kelly was born circa 1801.2 He married thirdly Julia Ann Doane, daughter of Edward Doane and Sarah Brown, on 22 August 1866 in Winona or Galena, Minnesota.1,2 Dr. John Kelly died on 28 January 1892.2
Mary Jane Kelly
Mary Jane Kelly married John James Crowley.
F, #17783, d. 21 October 1741
Sarah Kelly married Henry Hale, son of Sgt. John Hale and Sarah Somerby, on 11 September 1695 probably in Newbury, Massachusetts.1,2 Sarah Kelly died on 21 October 1741.1
Anna Margaretta Kelso1
F, #2198, b. 10 July 1860, d. 30 July 1933
Anna Margaretta Kelso was born on 10 July 1860 in Pennsylvania.2 She married John Clifford Phillips, son of John H. Phillips and Emeline Webster Holmead, on 26 April 1886.1 Anna Margaretta Kelso died on 30 July 1933 in New York City, New York, at the age of 733,4 and is buried in the Oak Hill Cemetery, Washington, New York.4
Child of Anna Margaretta Kelso and John Clifford Phillips
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S252] Carma Wallace, "E-Mail Communication," e-mail to John Rees, 25 August 2006.
- [S252] Carma Wallace, "E-Mail Communication," e-mail to John Rees, 25 August 2006, 1 September 2006.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#54800527."
Mary Kempe was the daughter of Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh and Anne (Unknown).1 Mary Kempe married Sir Dudley Digges issue 8 sons and 3 daughters.1
Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh1
M, #16773, d. 7 March 1591
Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh was the son of Sir William Kempe of Ollantigh and Eleanor Browne.1 Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh married firstly Katherine Cheney.1 Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh married secondly Amy Moyle, daughter of Sir Thomas Moyle, on 19 January 1550 in Eastwell, Kent.1 Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh died on 7 March 1591.1
Child of Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh and Amy Moyle
Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh1
M, #16779, b. 7 November 1551, d. 1607
Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh married firstly Anne (Unknown).1 Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh married secondly Dorothy Thompson.1 Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh was baptised on 7 November 1551 at Wye, Kent.1 He was the son of Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh and Amy Moyle.1 Sir Thomas Kempe of Ollantigh died in 1607.1
Thomas Kempe of Wye1
Child of Thomas Kempe of Wye and Emeline Chiche
Sir William Kempe of Ollantigh
M, #9167, b. 1487, d. 28 January 1538/39
Sir William Kempe of Ollantigh was born in 1487. He was the son of Thomas Kempe of Wye and Emeline Chiche.1 Sir William Kempe of Ollantigh married Eleanor Browne, daughter of Robert Browne and Mary or Margaret Mallet. Sir William Kempe of Ollantigh died on 28 January 1538/39.1
Children of Sir William Kempe of Ollantigh and Eleanor Browne
Maria Sophia Kemper1
Maria Sophia Kemper was born or hailed from the Palatinate, possibly on the Rhine.2 She married John Morton.1
J.G. Kemptgen married Margaret Weber.
Sophie Rose Kemptgen1
F, #26681, b. 25 July 1893, d. 3 September 1974
Sophie Rose Kemptgen was born on 25 July 1893 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois.2 She was the daughter of J.G. Kemptgen and Margaret Weber. Sophie Rose Kemptgen married Robert Henry Sewall, son of Robert Henry Fenwick Sewall and Rachel C.F. Nelson, on 26 July 1910 in Manhattan, New York County, New York.3 Sophie Rose Kemptgen died on 3 September 1974 in Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, at the age of 814,5 and is buried in Saint Mary Catholic Cemetery and Mausoleum, Evergreen Park, Cook County, Illinois.6
Children of Sophie Rose Kemptgen and Robert Henry Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, United States World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918.
- [S89] Family Search, Illinois, Cook County, Birth Certificates, 1871-1949.
- [S89] Family Search, New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
- [S210] Social Security Death Index.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 234540942."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 234540942, Sophia Rose Kemptgen Sewall."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "Memorial # 93764975."
- [S89] Family Search, Illinois, Cook County Deaths, 1871-1998.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London, England, Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921.
Mary Anne Kendal1
Mary Anne Kendal was the daughter of John Kendal.2 Mary Anne Kendal married Morris Thomas Knevitt, son of Lt. Thomas Lepard Knevitt, on 21 March 1842 in Christ Church, Hoxton, London.2