Child of Charles Filkins
- Ina Sue Filkins b. 11 Apr 1911, d. 27 Jun 1981
Ina Sue Filkins1
F, #24148, b. 11 April 1911, d. 27 June 1981
Ina Sue Filkins was born on 11 April 1911. She was the daughter of Charles Filkins. Ina Sue Filkins married Dr. Ralph Jenkins Sewall, son of Dr. George Melville Sewall and Lida S. Jenkins, on 4 July 1949 in Klamath County, Oregon.1 Ina Sue Filkins died on 27 June 1981 at the age of 70 and is buried in Willamette National Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon.2
Alice Marshall Finch
F, #18955, b. circa 1847, d. before 1891
Alice Marshall Finch was born circa 1847 in Virginia.1,2 She married Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall, son of Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall and Sarah Angelica (Ann) Singleton, on 2 August 1875 in Monroe, Alabama.3 Alice Marshall Finch died before 1891 and is buried in Old Waverly Cemetery, Walker County, Texas.4
Children of Alice Marshall Finch and Dr. Francis Lewis Sewall
Edward Ridley Finch
M, #25570, b. circa 1874
Edward Ridley Finch was born circa 1874. He married Mary Livingston Delafield, daughter of Maturin Livingston Delafield and Mary Coleman Livingston, on 18 January 1913 in Bronx, Florida.1
- [S89] Family Search, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
Ellen Josephine Finch1
F, #17219, b. circa 30 November 1843, d. 10 November 1927
Ellen Josephine Finch was born circa 30 November 1843 in Pennsylvania.2,3 She was later known as Nelly Sewall. She married William Alfred Sewall, son of Rev. Daniel Sewall and Angeline Brown, on 11 March 1864 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.1 Ellen Josephine Finch and William Alfred Sewall appear on the census of 1900 at Center Twp., Indiana, William is listed as a musician, they have a couple of lodgers who work on the street cars.2 Ellen Josephine Finch died on 10 November 1927 in Seattle, Washington,3 and is buried in Estates of Serenity, Marion, Grant County, Indiana.4
Children of Ellen Josephine Finch and William Alfred Sewall
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Church and Town Records, 1669-2013.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Indiana, Grant, Center Twp.
- [S89] Family Search, Washington Death Certificates, 1907-1960.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 81543936."
- [S209] 1870 US Census, Big Creek, Black Hawk, Iowa.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, South Dakota, Territorial Census, 1885.
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Big Creek, Black Hawk, Iowa.
- [S89] Family Search, British Columbia Marriage Registrations, 1859-1932.
M, #23933, b. circa 1756
John Finch was born circa 1756 in Cirencester, Gloucestershire. He married Elizabeth Cornfield.
Althea Ruth Findley1
F, #24122, b. 20 July 1904, d. 22 February 1988
Althea Ruth Findley was born on 20 July 1904 in Smithfield, Jefferson, Ohio, (11 October 1904 in her obituary.)1,2,3,4 She was the daughter of Benjamin A. Findley and Clara A. Bolton. Althea Ruth Findley married Charles Howard Sewall, son of James Clarence Sewall and Eva Viola Angell, on 6 February 1926 in the United Presbyterian Church, Sharon, Pennsylvania.5 Althea Ruth Findley died on 22 February 1988 in New Castle, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, at the age of 83.1,4
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 135352520."
- [S585] 1940 US Census, Lackawannock, Mercer, Pennsylvania.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ohio, Births and Christenings Index, 1774-1973.
- [S205] Newspaper, New Castle News, 23 February 1988.
- [S205] Newspaper, New Castle News, 26 January 1976.
Benjamin A. Findley
Benjamin A. Findley married Clara A. Bolton.
Matthew James Finnan1
M, #26148, b. circa 1894
Matthew James Finnan was born circa 1894.1 He married Mildred Bernice Dana, daughter of Charles Henry Dana and May Louise Hill, on 20 October 1921 in Cook County, Illinois.1
- [S89] Family Search, Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1968.
Lloyd George Finnie1
M, #2170, b. 13 February 1893, d. 13 July 1978
Lloyd George Finnie was born on 13 February 1893 in Rush City, Chisago County, Minnesota.2,3 He married secondly Mary Ida Sewall, daughter of Edward Bradstreet Sewall and Lorena Mary Reeves, in 1957.1 Lloyd George Finnie died on 13 July 1978 in Rush City, Chisago County, Minnesota, at the age of 852,3 and is buried in First Lutheran Cemetery, Rush City, Chisago County, Minnesota.3
M, #5503, b. 1614?, d. 1697
Giles Firmin was born in 1614?2 He married Susan Ward, daughter of Rev. Nathaniel Ward, in Boston.1,2 Giles Firmin died in 1697 in England.2
Christian Fish married James Livingston, son of Rev. John Livingston of Ancrum and Janet Fleming, in 1683 by a contract dated 15 August 1683.1
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families.
Elizabeth Susan Fish1
F, #16316, b. 1805, d. 1892
Elizabeth Susan Fish was born in 1805.1 She was the daughter of Nicholas Fish and Elizabeth Stuyvesant.1 Elizabeth Susan Fish married Daniel Le Roy.1 Elizabeth Susan Fish died in 1892.1
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, Vol. 1. p 90.
M, #14436, b. 1849, d. 1936
Hamilton Fish. US Representative.1 He was born in 1849.1 He was the son of Governor Hamilton Fish and Julia Kean.1 Hamilton Fish married Emily M. Mann.1 Hamilton Fish died in 1936.1
M, #14438, b. 1888, d. 1991
Hamilton Fish. US Representative.1 He married Grace Chapin.1 Hamilton Fish was born in 1888.1 He was the son of Hamilton Fish and Emily M. Mann.1 Hamilton Fish died in 1991.1
M, #14440, b. 1926, d. 1996
Hamilton Fish. US Representative.1 He was born in 1926.1 He was the son of Hamilton Fish and Grace Chapin.1 Hamilton Fish died in 1996.1
Governor Hamilton Fish1
M, #14434, b. 1808, d. 1893
Governor Hamilton Fish. US Senator, Governor of New York.1 He married Julia Kean.1 Governor Hamilton Fish was born in 1808.1 He was the son of Nicholas Fish and Elizabeth Stuyvesant.1 Governor Hamilton Fish died in 1893.1
M, #22409, b. circa 1745, d. 5 March 1807
John Fish was born circa 1745.1 He married Sarah Keteltas, daughter of Rev. Abraham Keteltas and Sarah Smith.1 John Fish died on 5 March 1807.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Inscriptions from Quaker burying grounds with notes, Elmsford, New York.
M, #14433, b. 1758, d. 1833
Nicholas Fish was born in 1758.2 He married Elizabeth Stuyvesant, daughter of Petrus Stuyvesant and Margaret Livingston.1 Nicholas Fish died in 1833.2
Children of Nicholas Fish and Elizabeth Stuyvesant
Charles W. Fisher1
M, #26047, b. 14 August 1857, d. 24 August 1929
Charles W. Fisher was born on 14 August 1857 in Janesville, Rock County, Wisconsin.1 He was the son of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason.1 Charles W. Fisher died on 24 August 1929 in Manson, Calhoun County, Iowa, at the age of 72.1
Hon. Daniel Fisher1
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p.105.
Edward Ulisser Fisher1
M, #26052, b. 1874, d. 3 May 1917
Edward Ulisser Fisher was born in 1874.1 He was the son of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason.1 Edward Ulisser Fisher died on 3 May 19171 and is buried in Rosehill Cemetery, Rockwell City, Calhoun County, Iowa.1
F, #7115, d. 30 January 1690/91
Esther Fisher was the daughter of Hon. Daniel Fisher.1 Esther Fisher married Captain Timothy Dwight, son of John Dwight and Hannah (Unknown), on 31 July 1690.1 Esther Fisher died on 30 January 1690/91.1
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p.105.
Fredrick Thomas Fisher1
M, #26053, b. 28 November 1876, d. 13 February 1942
Fredrick Thomas Fisher was born on 28 November 1876.1 He was the son of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason.1 Fredrick Thomas Fisher died on 13 February 1942 in Burley, Cassia County, Idaho, at the age of 651 and is buried in Pleasant View Cemetery, Burley, Cassia County, Idaho.1
George N. Fisher1
M, #26048, b. 22 March 1859, d. 23 January 1926
George N. Fisher was born on 22 March 1859.1 He was the son of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason.1 George N. Fisher died on 23 January 1926 at the age of 661 and is buried in Rosehill Cemetery, Rockwell City, Calhoun County, Iowa.1
Hattie May Fisher1
F, #26051, b. 1870, d. 1941
Hattie May Fisher was born in 1870.1 She was the daughter of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason.1 Hattie May Fisher died in 19411 and is buried in Pines Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.1
Horace C. Fisher1
M, #26046, b. 4 July 1833, d. 22 May 1891
Horace C. Fisher was born on 4 July 1833 in Franklin County, Vermont.1 He married Abigail Mason, daughter of Amory N. Mason and Joanna Sewall.1 Horace C. Fisher died on 22 May 1891 in Calhoun County, Iowa, at the age of 57.1
Children of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason
- Charles W. Fisher2 b. 14 Aug 1857, d. 24 Aug 1929
- George N. Fisher3 b. 22 Mar 1859, d. 23 Jan 1926
- Nellah E. “Nellie” Fisher4 b. 1862, d. 1930
- Sherman T. Fisher5 b. 1864, d. 1933
- Hattie May Fisher6 b. 1870, d. 1941
- Edward Ulisser Fisher7 b. 1874, d. 3 May 1917
- Fredrick Thomas Fisher8 b. 28 Nov 1876, d. 13 Feb 1942
- Joseph S. Fisher9 b. 1878, d. 1952
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23533835."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23584888."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23929363."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#116490556."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#23923869."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#83011747."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#119429610."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#34683879."
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#93980495."
Joseph S. Fisher1
M, #26054, b. 1878, d. 1952
Joseph S. Fisher was born in 1878.1 He was the son of Horace C. Fisher and Abigail Mason.1 Joseph S. Fisher died in 19521 and is buried in Moran Cemetery, Spokane, Spokane County, Washington.1
M, #9198, b. 1 May 1654, d. 12 April 1736
Josiah Fisher was born on 1 May 1654 in Dedham, Massachusetts.1 He married Joanna Morse, daughter of Ezra Morse and Joanna Hoar, on 1 September 1693 in Dedham as his second wife.1 Josiah Fisher died on 12 April 1736 at the age of 81.1
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson, Descendants of Samuel Morse.