Joseph Sewall Amyes1
M, #23037, b. 25 May 1921
Joseph Sewall Amyes was born on 25 May 1921 in Washington.1 He was the son of Joseph Pearce Amyes and Alice Geraldine Sewall.1
- [S231] 1930 US Census, Los Angeles (Districts 0751-0795).
F, #26030, b. 13 July 1913, d. 4 December 1919
Mary Amyes was born on 13 July 1913 in Los Angeles County, California.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Pearce Amyes and Emma Fairfield Norton.1 Mary Amyes died on 4 December 1919 in California at the age of 6.2
Emil A. Andersen1
Child of Emil A. Andersen and Dagny E. Wosgaard
- [S89] Family Search, California, County Marriages, 1850-1952.
Helen Agnete Andersen1
F, #23116, b. 24 August 1927, d. 4 January 1996
Helen Agnete Andersen was born on 24 August 1927 in California.2 She was the daughter of Emil A. Andersen and Dagny E. Wosgaard.1 Helen Agnete Andersen married Arthur Lee Sewall, son of Ormond Leon "Pat" Sewall and Thelma Gertrude Boothe, on 21 November 1948 in Los Angeles, California.1 Helen Agnete Andersen died on 4 January 1996 in Solvang, Santa Barbara County, California, at the age of 682 and is buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Ballard, Santa Barbara County, California.3
M, #22869, d. 1975
- [S89] Family Search, Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Iowa, Marriage Records, 1880-1937 for May Helen Sewall.
F, #14003, b. 29 September 1866, d. 16 June 1898
Cora Anderson was born on 29 September 1866 in Bridgeport, Connecticut.1 She married Sidney Schieffelin Schuyler, son of John Arent Schuyler and Kate Manchini, on 12 December 1894 in Bayonne, New Jersey.1 Cora Anderson died on 16 June 1898 in Kingsland, New York, at the age of 31.1
Child of Cora Anderson and Sidney Schieffelin Schuyler
- [S176] Cuyler Reynolds, Hudson-Mohawk memoirs.
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 9, p. 217.
F, #14041, b. before 1554, d. 12 December 1636
Elizabeth Anderson was born before 1554 in London.2 She was the daughter of Thomas Anderson and Katherine Hopton.2 Elizabeth Anderson and Sir William Garraway Kt. married by licence dated 7 January 1571. Elizabeth Anderson died on 12 December 1636 in parish of St. Peter le Poer, London.3
Child of Elizabeth Anderson and Sir William Garraway Kt.
Emma Louise Anderson1
F, #23485, b. 17 March 1871, d. 1 November 1958
Emma Louise Anderson was born on 17 March 1871 in Mercer County, Pennsylvania.2,3 She married Milton Ellsworth Sewall, son of Oliver Henry Sewall and Elizabeth Jane Miller, on 9 October 1890.4 Emma Louise Anderson died on 1 November 1958 in New Bern, Craven County, North Carolina, at the age of 873 and is buried in the Oak Park Cemetery, New Castle, Lawrence County, Pennsylvania.5
Children of Emma Louise Anderson and Milton Ellsworth Sewall
- Frank Leroy Sewall2 b. 11 May 1891, d. 25 Jan 1980
- Olive Blanche Sewall+2 b. 12 Jul 1893, d. 31 Dec 1989
- Edward Ellsworth Sewall+2 b. 15 Sep 1895, d. 9 Feb 1989
- Carl Freemount Sewall+2 b. 28 Dec 1897, d. Nov 1984
- William Sewall2 b. Apr 1900
- Samuel Smith Sewall6 b. 10 Apr 1900, d. 27 Apr 1988
- Elizabeth Estalla Sewall6 b. 4 Nov 1902, d. 23 Sep 1988
- Edna Louise Sewall6 b. 1 Dec 1905, d. 6 May 1989
- Catherine Rebecca Sewall7 b. 8 Dec 1908, d. 26 Jan 1909
- (infant son) Sewall7 b. 9 Jan 1911, d. 9 Jan 1911
- (infant daughter) Sewall8 b. 26 Aug 1915, d. 26 Aug 1915
- [S34] Unverified internet information, New Castle Public Library's Marriage/Obituary Database.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Newcastle Ward 3, Lawrence, Pennsylvania.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 140989906."
- [S205] Newspaper, New Castle News, 9 December 1952.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "#140989906."
- [S207] 1910 US Census.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1963.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Pennsylvania, Death Certificates, 1906-1966.
Sir Henry Anderson Kt.1
Sir Henry Anderson Kt. was the son of Thomas Anderson and Katherine Hopton.1 Sir Henry Anderson Kt.. Alderman of London.1
- [S189] Frederick A. Virkus, Abridged Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 4 p. 184.
M, #17357, d. 28 September 1677
John Anderson married Jane (Unknown).1 John Anderson died on 28 September 1677 in Boston, Massachusetts.1
- [S314] George L. Shepard, Genealogical history of William Shepard, p. 43.
- [S508] Walter C. Metcalf [Ed.], Hertfordshire Visitations, p. 109.
Capt. John Anderson of Candacraig
M, #18812, b. circa 1790, d. 24 December 1835
Capt. John Anderson of Candacraig. An officer in the 28th Regt.. He was born circa 1790. He married Catharine Gordon, daughter of Alexander Gordon 4th Duke of Gordon, 7th Marquess, 1st Earl of Norwich and Jean Christie, on 15 July 1817 in Bellie.1 Capt. John Anderson of Candacraig died on 24 December 1835.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish registers for Bellie, 1709-1854 Church of Scotland. Parish Church of Bellie (Moray).
Margaret Jane Anderson1
F, #19844, b. circa 1834
Margaret Jane Anderson was born circa 1834.1 She was the daughter of James Anderson and Jane Stewart.1 Margaret Jane Anderson married William Grieve, son of Walter J. Grieve and Christian Elliot, on 8 January 1878 in Owen Sound, Ontario.1 At Listowel, Ontario, in his marriage record he is described as a farmer.1
Mary Anderson was the daughter of John Anderson and Jane (Unknown).2 Mary Anderson married Thomas Lynde.2 Mary Anderson married secondly Thomas Shepard, son of Rev. Thomas Shepard and Anna (or Hannah) Tyng, on 27 July 1682.1,2
Mary Elizabeth Anderson1
F, #23285, b. 5 January 1826, d. 5 April 1905
Mary Elizabeth Anderson was born on 5 January 1826.2 She married Albert Richardson Schofield.1 Mary Elizabeth Anderson died on 5 April 1905 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, at the age of 79.2
Child of Mary Elizabeth Anderson and Albert Richardson Schofield
Mary Francis Anderson1
Child of Mary Francis Anderson and Thomas Irving Darke
F, #14901, b. 1770, d. 9 February 1840
Rebecca Maria Harriett Anderson was born in 1770 in Hertfordshire.3 She was the daughter of James Anderson.1 Rebecca Maria Harriett Anderson married Judge Thomas Buchanan, son of Thomas Buchanan and Anna Maria Cooke.1 Rebecca Maria Harriett Anderson died on 9 February 1840 in Hagerstown, Washington County, Maryland,2 and is buried in Saint Johns Episcopal Churchyard, Hagerstown, Washington County, Maryland.2
Robert M. Anderson1
Robert M. Anderson was the son of William Anderson.1 Robert M. Anderson married Louisa Webber, daughter of Robert Webber, on 26 April 1842 in Sarratt, Hertfordshire.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Thursday, Apr 28, 1842.
Smith Weeks Anderson1
M, #13952, b. 24 October 1794, d. 15 November 1851
Smith Weeks Anderson was born on 24 October 1794 in New York City, New York.2 He married Harriet Ann Schuyler, daughter of John Arent Schuyler and Eliza Kip, on 19 December 1822.1 Smith Weeks Anderson died on 15 November 1851 in Manhattan, New York, at the age of 57.3
M, #14095, d. before 1554
Thomas Anderson was the son of Thomas Anderson.1 Thomas Anderson. Grocer of London.2 He married Katherine Hopton, daughter of Edward Hopton of Rockhill and Elizabeth Woolryche, say 1545. Thomas Anderson died before 1554.1
Children of Thomas Anderson and Katherine Hopton
M, #20470, d. before 1842
William Anderson died before 1842.1
- [S117] The Times Newspaper, Thursday, Apr 28, 1842.