Roger de Clare Earl of Hertford1
Child of Roger de Clare Earl of Hertford and Maud de St. Hilary,
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p. 35.
Elizabeth Clarell was the daughter of Sir Thomas Clarell.2 Elizabeth Clarell married Sir John Gresley of Drakelow and Colton circa 1410 Erdswicke calls her Mary.2,1,3,4
- [S144] William Salt Archaeological Society, Staffordshire Historical Collections, Vol. 1, Second Series. p. 55. The Gresleys of Drakelow.
- [S111] John Burke, Commoners of Great Britain, Vol. 3 p. 441.
- [S551] Falnoner Madan, Gresleys of Drakelow, p. 226.
- [S362] Sampson Erdeswick, A survey of Staffordshire, p. 217.
Sir Thomas Clarell1
- [S111] John Burke, Commoners of Great Britain, Vol. 3 p. 441.
M, b. 16 June 1875
(unknown) Clark married Ida Elizabeth Soule, daughter of John Soule and Charlotte Flint.1 (unknown) Clark was born on 16 June 1875.1
- [S372] [Pompey Reunion Committee], Re-union of the Sons and Daughters of the Old Town of Pompey, p. 304 et seq.
M, d. 1729
Of Kingston, New Hampshire.2 Benjamin Clark married Jane Pepperell, daughter of Lt. Col. Wiliam Pepperrell and Margery Bray.1 Benjamin Clark died in 1729.2
Charles C. Clark1
Charles C. Clark married Amy P. (Unknown).
Lt. Charles Thomas Clark U.S.N.1
M, b. 1793, d. 1819
Lt. Charles Thomas Clark U.S.N. was born in 1793.1 He married Susanna Boylston Adams, daughter of Charles Adams and Sarah Smith, on 3 August 1817 in Quincy, Massachusetts.2 Lt. Charles Thomas Clark U.S.N. died in 1819.1
Child of Lt. Charles Thomas Clark U.S.N. and Susanna Boylston Adams
- [S102] Annie Haven Thwing, Inhabitants of the Town of Boston, 3229.
M, d. before 1849
David Clark married Anne Elizabeth Higgins on 30 March 1843 in Cass County, Illinois.1 David Clark died before 1849.1
- [S89] Family Search, Unverified Pedigree Resource File.
Donald Clark of Braelechan1
- [S586] John] Beatson, Family of Beatson, p. 23.
Edith Hazen Clark1
F, b. 1908
Edith Hazen Clark was born in 1908.1 She was the daughter of Granville Alonzo Clark and Lousie Martha Wiggin.1
Edwin S. Clark1
- [S130] Massachusetts Vital Records, Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910.
Eleanor Gertrude Clark1
F, b. 1911
Eleanor Gertrude Clark was born in 1911.1 She was the daughter of Granville Alonzo Clark and Lousie Martha Wiggin.1
F, d. circa 21 November 1717
Elizabeth Clark was the daughter of Jonas Clark.2 Elizabeth Clark married John Woodmansey.1 Elizabeth Clark married George Monck after 4 June 1685.2 Elizabeth Clark died circa 21 November 1717.2
F, d. 8 November 1713
Elizabeth Clark was the daughter of Dr. John Clark.3 Elizabeth Clark married firstly Richard Hubbard on 9 November 1697 at Ipswich.4 Elizabeth Clark married secondly Rev. Cotton Mather, son of Rev. Increase Mather and Maria Cotton, on 18 August 1703.1,2 Elizabeth Clark died on 8 November 1713.3
Elizabeth Clark was the daughter of Thomas Clark and Mary Bulkeley.2 Elizabeth Clark married John Hancock.1
Ella Maria Clark1
F, b. November 1860, d. after 1930
Ella Maria Clark was born in November 1860 in Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Charles C. Clark and Amy P. (Unknown).3 Ella Maria Clark married Henry Devereux Sewall, son of Rev. Charles Chauncy Sewall and Amy Peters, on 4 February 1880 in Boston, Massachusetts, they had seven children, four of whom were still living at the time of the 1900 Census.4,5 Ella Maria Clark is also recorded as Emma Sewall.5 She and Henry Devereux Sewall appear on the census of 22 June 1900 at Westboroough, Worcester County, Massachusetts, his occupation is recorded as hat blocker.2 Ella Maria Clark died after 1930.
Children of Ella Maria Clark and Henry Devereux Sewall
- [S89] Family Search, New York Births and Christenings, 1640-1962.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Westborough District 1703, Worcester, Massachusetts.
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson, Descendants of Charles Chauncy Sewall @ Jan 2005.
- [S89] Family Search, Unsourced marriage record M019746.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, MA WORCESTER WESTBOROUGH.
- [S87] Kate Hogenson, Communication from K. Hogenson.
- [S89] Family Search, New York, State Census, 1892.
Ethel Constance Clark1
Ethel Constance Clark was the daughter of Thomas Clark.1 Ethel Constance Clark married Augustus Meredith Nanton, son of Augustus Nanton and Louisa Jarvis, on 17 November 1894.1
- [S79] Edward Marion Chadwick, Ontarian Families, Vol. II p. 134.
F, d. after 1677
Children of Francis Clark and Rev. John Reyner
Granville Alonzo Clark1
Granville Alonzo Clark married Lousie Martha Wiggin, daughter of James Bradley Wiggin and Frances Marie Hazen.1
Children of Granville Alonzo Clark and Lousie Martha Wiggin
F, b. 2 September 1704, d. 3 November 1764
Hannah Clark was born on 2 September 1704 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 She married secondly Dr. John Cabot, son of John Cabot and Anne Orne, on 5 June 1747 in Salem.1 Hannah Clark died on 3 November 1764 in Salem, Massachusetts, at the age of 60.1
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 39.
M, b. 1673, d. 1749
Henry Clark was born in 1673.1 He married Elizabeth Greenleaf, daughter of Col. Stephen Greenleaf and Elizabeth Gerrish, on 7 November 1695 in Newbury, Massachusetts.2 Henry Clark died in 1749.1
F, b. circa 1791, d. 6 August 1850
Jane Clark was born circa 1791.2 She married Matthias Sewall, son of Thomas Sewall and Sarah Weeks, on 15 November 1812 in Gilford, New Hampshire.3 Jane Clark died on 6 August 18502 and is buried in McCoy Cemetery, Belknap County, New Hampshire.2
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 37.
Joanna Mullen Clark1
F, b. 1 July 1891, d. 19 May 1976
Joanna Mullen Clark was born on 1 July 1891 in Bredkinridge County, Kentucky.2 She married Edward Houghton Sewall, son of Samuel Swanton Sewall and Marcia Houghton, on 2 June 1917 in Redlands, California.1,3 Joanna Mullen Clark died on 19 May 1976 in Redlands, California, at the age of 84.2
Children of Joanna Mullen Clark and Edward Houghton Sewall
M, b. 1651/52
John Clark was born in 1651/52 in Boston ?3 He was the son of Christopher Clark and Rebecca (Unknown).3 John Clark married Mary Atwater.1,4
Dr. John Clark1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 6, p. 20.
John George Melvyn Clark1
M, b. 29 September 1910, d. 12 February 1996
John George Melvyn Clark was born on 29 September 1910.1 He married Eleanor Louise Temple, daughter of William Moore Temple and Violet Helen Maulson, on 12 June 1943.1 John George Melvyn Clark died on 12 February 1996 in Sunnybrook Health Centre, Toronto, at the age of 85 otherwise living at 143 Rochester Ave., Toronto, M2Y 1N9 until his death.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 167n.