Isaac Smith married Clarissa B. Prescott on 18 April 1854 in Bath, Sagadahoc, Maine, as her second husband.1
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1779-1903 Bath (Maine).
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. (Québec (Chalmer`s Church), 1862.
Isabelle Jane Smith1
F, b. 5 October 1861, d. 3 November 1929
Isabelle Jane Smith was born on 5 October 1861 in Astoria, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Henry W. Smith and Diana Jane Merrill.1 Isabelle Jane Smith married John Thomas Moore, son of Littleton Moore and Elizabeth Sellers, in October 1879 in Fulton County, Illinois, they had three children.1 Isabelle Jane Smith died on 3 November 1929 in Yerington, Lyon County, Nevada, at the age of 68.1
Child of Isabelle Jane Smith and John Thomas Moore
- [S330] Wallace Redmond Forrester, House of Forrester, p. 139.
Isaiah Perley Smith
Isaiah Perley Smith married Clara R. Smith.
M, b. 1 May 1757
James Smith was born on 1 May 1757 in White Plains, Westchester County, New York.1 He was the son of Dr. William Hooker Smith and Sarah Brown.
- [S445] Maturin L. Delafield, "William Smith", p. 264.
Dr. James Smith1
M, b. 13 February 1738, d. 14 February 1812
Dr. James Smith. Physician.2 He was born on 13 February 1738.2 He was the son of Judge William Smith and Mary Hett.1 Dr. James Smith was baptised on 2 March 1738 at First and Second Presbyterian Church, New York.3 He died on 14 February 1812 in New York at the age of 74.4
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915.
Jane Yates Smith1
F, b. 26 December 1903, d. 12 July 1992
Jane Yates Smith was born on 26 December 1903.2 She was the daughter of Edward Calhoun Smith.3 Jane Yates Smith married Loyall Farragut Sewall, son of Harold Marsh Sewall and Camilla Loyall Ashe, on 18 August 1933 in Round Hill Community Church, Greenwich, Connecticut.4 Jane Yates Smith died on 12 July 1992 at the age of 882 and is buried in Oak Grove Cemetery, Bath, Maine.2
Child of Jane Yates Smith and Loyall Farragut Sewall
Jean Gordon Smith1
F, b. 18 December 1831
Jean Gordon Smith married Hypolite William Cornillon S.S.C., son of Hypolite Joseph Emile German Cornillon and Helen Neaves.1 Jean Gordon Smith was born on 18 December 1831.1 She was the daughter of Francis Gowdie Smith and Susan Gordon.1 Jean Gordon Smith was baptised on 18 January 1832 at St. Cuthbert's, Edinburgh.2
Children of Jean Gordon Smith and Hypolite William Cornillon S.S.C.
- [S469] Jean Christie and her children, Manuscript notebook, say 1920's unknown repository.
- [S470] Scotland, Old Parish Registers, 685/002 0340 0483.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/03 0104.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/04 0312.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/02 0832.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/02 0617.
- [S90] Scotland, Statutory Register Index Deaths, 685/02 0216.
F, b. 25 November 1753, d. 8 August 1828
Jennet Smith was born on 25 November 1753.1 She was the daughter of Chief Justice Hon. William Smith and Jennet Livingston.2 Jennet Smith married Major John Plenderleath, son of David Plenderleath, on 21 October 1771 in New York the licence was issued 19 October in the name of Jennit Smith and John Plenderleath.1,3 Jennet Smith died on 8 August 1828 in at her son's house, Ramsgate, at the age of 74.1,4
Children of Jennet Smith and Major John Plenderleath
Joane Smith was the daughter of Robert Smith, of Newton Valence and Agatha (Unknown).1 Joane Smith married John Pyldren (alias) Dummer, son of Richard Pyldren and Maude or Matilda Dummer, on 5 October 1541 in Newton Valence, Hampshire.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 35 p. 254 et seq. article by Col. Joseph Lemuel Chester.
M, b. 27 January 1751/52
John Smith was born on 27 January 1751/52 in White Plains, Westchester County, New York.1 He was the son of Dr. William Hooker Smith and Sarah Brown. John Smith died young.
Children of John Smith
John Smith was the son of Edward Smith and Elizabeth Orne.1 The marriage intention of John Smith and Mary Crosby, daughter of Simon Crosby and Sarah Sewall, was published on 12 November 1786 in Salem, Massachusetts.1
- [S106] Maine Families in 1790, Vol. 1 p. 60.
John Smith married Mary Smith, daughter of Judge William Smith and Mary Hett, on 13 April 1749 (they were not related.)2
M, b. 12 August 1726, d. 24 August 1729
John Smith was born on 12 August 1726 in White Plains, Westchester County, New York.1 He was the son of Rev. John Smith and Mehitable Hooker.1 John Smith died on 24 August 1729 in New Haven, Connecticut, at the age of 3.1
- [S445] Maturin L. Delafield, "William Smith", p. 264 and op. cit.
M, d. 1717/18
Children of John Smith and Dorothy Brooke
Rev. John Smith1
M, b. 5 May 1702, d. 26 February 1771
Rev. John Smith. A graduate of Yale and a noted physician and minister of the Gospel. He was born on 5 May 1702 in Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire.1 He was the son of Thomas Smith and Susanna Odell.1 Rev. John Smith was christened on 16 May 1702 at Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire.2 He married Mehitable Hooker, daughter of Judge James Hooker and Mary Leete, on 6 May 1724 they had four sons and eight daughters.3 Rev. John Smith died on 26 February 1771 in White Plains, New York, at the age of 68 where he was minister.1
Children of Rev. John Smith and Mehitable Hooker
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish registers, 1558-1933 Church of England. Parish Church of Newport-Pagnell (Buckinghamshire).
- [S167] William S. Pelletreau, Wills of the Smith families, p. 123.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dav4is/ODTs/…
John Adams Smith1
M, b. 1788, d. 1854
John Adams Smith was born in 1788.1 He was the son of William Stephens Smith and Abigail Adams.1 John Adams Smith died in 1854.1
- [S86] Various contributors, The Adams Papers editorial project, ongoing.
Dr. John Rockwell Smith1
M, b. 1807, d. 25 January 1892
Dr. John Rockwell Smith was born in 1807 in New Hampshire.1,2 He was the son of Eli Smith and Ama Emerson.1 Dr. John Rockwell Smith married Sarah Jane Warfield in 1836.1 Dr. John Rockwell Smith died on 25 January 1892 in St. Louis, Missouri.1,3
Children of Dr. John Rockwell Smith and Sarah Jane Warfield
John Taylor Smith1
John Taylor Smith was the son of Thomas Smith Jr. and Mary Taylor.1 Was a graduate of Columbia College, and, as a lawyer and District Attorney, was one of the most prominent men of Rockland County.1
- [S167] William S. Pelletreau, Wills of the Smith families, p. 128.
John Tyng Smith1
M, b. 6 March 1772
John Tyng Smith was born on 6 March 1772 on Friday morning.1 He was the son of Rev. Peter Thacher Smith and Elizabeth Wendell.1
- [S104] Various contributors, Maine Historical and Genealogical Recorder, Vol. VII. p. 161.
John Vicirson Smith1
M, b. 19 July 1740 or 1741
An attorney in New York.1 John Vicirson Smith was born on 19 July 1740 or 1741.2,3 He was the son of Judge William Smith and Mary Hett.1
M, b. 27 August 1764
Jonathan Smith was born on 27 August 1764 in White Plains, Westchester County, New York.1 He was the son of Dr. William Hooker Smith and Sarah Brown.
Joshua Hett Smith1
M, b. 27 May 1749, d. 10 October 1818
Joshua Hett Smith. The unfortunate dupe of Arnold and André in their nefarious scheme.2 He was born on 27 May 1749 in New York City.3 He was the son of Judge William Smith and Mary Hett.1 Joshua Hett Smith was baptised on 4 June 1749 at Presbyterian Church, New York.4 He married firstly Elizabeth Gordon in October 1770.5 Joshua Hett Smith died on 10 October 1818 in New York City. At the age of 69.2,3
- [S133] Robert Sewell, Information from Robert Sewell.
- [S167] William S. Pelletreau, Wills of the Smith families, p. 123.
- [S509] William S. Pelletreau, Historic Homes, Vol. I, p. 304.
- [S89] Family Search, First and Second Presbyterian Church, New York, New York, New York computer printout; births or christenings, 1722-1787 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Genealogical Department.
- [S542] E.B. O'Callaghan, "Genealogy of William Smith", p. 266.
Katharine Cynthia Smith1
F, b. 1842, d. 25 October 1908
Katharine Cynthia Smith was born in 1842 in Monon, Michigan City.2 She was the daughter of Major Henry Smith and Elvira Foster.3,4 Katharine Cynthia Smith married Edmund Quincy Sewall, son of Henry Devereaux Sewall and Mary Catherine Norton, on 28 June 1866 in Trinity Church, Monroe, Michigan, the marriage was performed by the Rev. Henry Stafford.5 Katharine Cynthia Smith died on 25 October 1908 in Watertown, New York, of heart failure whilst seated at her desk at home. Her obituary records that she was survived by four daughters.6,2
Children of Katharine Cynthia Smith and Edmund Quincy Sewall
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~twigs2000/…
- [S205] Newspaper, Watertown Daily Times 26 October 1908.
- [S215] Anon, Genealogical history of the county of Jefferson, p. 765.
- [S205] Newspaper, Watertown Daily Times, 10 January 1921.
- [S149] American Ancestors, , Marriages from the New York Post, 1801-1890.
- [S160] New York Times, 26 October 1908.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Watertown Ward 3, Jefferson, New York.
Lavinia Smith married John Pierson Titcomb, son of Lieut. Pierson Titcomb and Anne Maria de Les Dernier, on 25 March 1842 in Springfield, Massachusetts.1,2
M, b. 8 June 1770, d. 16 September 1770
Livingston Smith was born on 8 June 1770.2 He was the son of Chief Justice Hon. William Smith and Jennet Livingston.1 Livingston Smith died on 16 September 1770.2