Issac Pearson married Sarah Gerrish, daughter of Moses Gerrish and Mary Moody, on 28 November 1751.1
Jeremiah Pearson was the son of John Pearson.1 Jeremiah Pearson married Priscilla Hazen.2 Jeremiah Pearson and Priscilla Hazen was living in Rowley.2
Jeremiah Pearson married Sarah Toppan, daughter of John Toppan and Judith Moody, on 20 September 1739.1
- [S179] Daniel Langdon Tappan, Tappan-Toppan Genealogy, p. 80.
In 1643 John Pearson was living in Rowley.1
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 176.
Mary E. Pearson1
F, b. 3 October 1753, d. May 1784
Mary E. Pearson was born on 3 October 1753 in Merrimack County, New Hampshire.1 She married Enoch Gerrish, son of Stephen Gerrish and Joanna Hale, in February 1772.1 Mary E. Pearson died in May 1784 in Merrimack County, New Hampshire, at the age of 30.1
Deacon Moses Pearson1
Deacon Moses Pearson was the son of Jeremiah Pearson and Priscilla Hazen.1 Deacon Moses Pearson married Sarah Titcomb, daughter of Sgt. William Titcomb and Ann Cottle.1
Sarah Pearson was the daughter of Deacon Moses Pearson and Sarah Titcomb. Sarah Pearson married Daniel Dole.
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 180.
Frances Peartree was the daughter of Col. William Peartree and Anna [Unknown].1,2 Frances Peartree married William Smith, son of William Smith and Elizabeth Hartley, on 12 December 1693 in Port Royal, Jamaica.1,2
Col. William Peartree1
M, d. 1714
Col. William Peartree married Anna [Unknown].2 Between 1703 and 1706 he was Mayor of New York.1 Col. William Peartree died in 1714 in New York.2
Lucy D. Peaseley1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Massachusetts, Death Index, 1901-1980.
Burton Frye Peaslee1
M, b. 1920, d. 1920
Burton Frye Peaslee died in 1920.1 He was born in 1920.1 He was the son of David J. Peaslee and Bernice M. Frye.1
David J. Peaslee1
M, b. 1875, d. 1952
David J. Peaslee was born in 1875.1 He married Bernice M. Frye, daughter of Orrin C. Frye and Ella Gerrish Wood.1 David J. Peaslee died in 1952.1
Moses Collins Peaslee1
M, b. 31 December 1820, d. 4 December 1893
Moses Collins Peaslee was born on 31 December 1820 in Sutton, New Hampshire.1 He married Maria Hannah Sewall, daughter of David Sewall and Mary Celeste Eldridge, on 9 March 1881.1 Moses Collins Peaslee died on 4 December 1893 in Wells at the age of 72.1
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #134.
Joseph Peasley married Mary (Unknown).
- [S185] Charles Edwards Banks, History of York, Maine, p. 229.
F, b. 1633
Mary Peasley was born in 1633 in England.1 She was the daughter of Joseph Peasley and Mary (Unknown).1 Mary Peasley emigrated in 1637 from England.2 She married Henry Sayward circa 1654.1
Isabel Seymour Peat1
Isabel Seymour Peat married secondly Phillips Howard Monypenny, son of Rev. James Isaac Monypenny of Pitmilly and Mary Blackwell Monypenny, after 2 January 1909 in St. Philip, Earl's Court, (the date of the allegation.)1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, London and Surrey, England, Marriage Bonds and Allegations, 1597-1921.
Grace Frances Peck1
F, b. 13 September 1868, d. November 1959
Grace Frances Peck was born on 13 September 1868 in New York.2 She was the daughter of William Ward Peck and Mary Frances Deuel.1 Grace Frances Peck married Arthur Rindge Wendell, son of Capt. George Blunt Wendell and Mary Elizabeth Thompson, on 8 November 1902 at 452 Lexington Avenue, New York.1,3 Grace Frances Peck died in November 1959 in New York at the age of 91.4
Child of Grace Frances Peck and Arthur Rindge Wendell
William Ward Peck1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 106 p. 306.
F, d. circa 1847
Mehitable Pedrick married Dr. Elisha Story in 1778 they had eleven children.2 Mehitable Pedrick died circa 1847.
The marriage of May Peel and George Frederick Godfrey Purvis was registered in the quarter ending September 1900 in the Tamworth, Staffordshire registration district.1
- [S120] Free BMD.
Thomas Stuart Peel1
M, b. 1942, d. 1994
Jean Raoul de Peiffer1
M, b. circa 1853
Jean Raoul de Peiffer was born circa 1853. He married Harriet Leland Sewall, daughter of Capt. Samuel Johnson Mills Sewall and Francella Augusta Cunningham, on 15 July 1885 in Everett, Massachusetts, the record of which calls her Hattie Leland Sewall.2
Abijah Peirce married Thankful Brown.
Elisabeth Peirce married Moses Gerrish, son of Col. Moses Gerrish and Jane Sewall, on 27 September 1726 in Newbury.1
- [S25] Samuel Sewall, Diary of Samuel Sewall (1973 ed.), p. 1082.
M, d. circa 1695
Richard Peirce married Sarah Cotton, daughter of Rev. Seaborn Cotton and Dorothy Bradstreet, on 27 August 1680 in Hampton, New Hampshire.1,2 Richard Peirce died circa 1695.2
Susanna Peirce was the daughter of Abijah Peirce and Thankful Brown. Susanna Peirce married Samuel Hoar, son of John Hoar and Elizabeth Coolidge.
Children of Susanna Peirce and Samuel Hoar
- Susanna Hoar b. 22 Feb 1774
- Thankful Hoar b. 6 Apr 1776
- Samuel Hoar+ b. 18 May 1778
- Elizabeth Hoar b. 25 Jul 1780, d. 14 Jan 1811
- Abijah Peirce Hoar b. 1 Sep 1782
- Nathaniel Peirce Hoar b. 2 Sep 1784, d. 1820
- William Hoar b. 16 Sep 1786
- John Hoar b. 2 Apr 1789, d. 14 May 1831
- Polly Fiske Hoar b. 11 Jun 1791, d. 12 May 1813
- Levina Hoar b. 17 Jan 1794
- [S375] Unknown author, Notes & Queries, 1876. p. 93.
Mary Peirson was the daughter of Francis Peirson and Sarah Cogdell.1 Mary Peirson married Ven. Charles Webber, son of Rev. William Webber and Anne Smith, on 18 November 1789 in St. George's, Hanover Square, a marriage settlement relating to fifth part of Manor of Mowthorpe Grainge and property at Mothrope, Ulram, Ellerby, Beverley, Swine, Duggleby and Kirby Grindalyth was signed the previous day.2
Children of Mary Peirson and Ven. Charles Webber
- [S375] Unknown author, Notes & Queries, 1876. p. 93.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, zDDX301/2/6 17 Nov 1789. These documents are held at East Riding of Yorkshire Archives and Records Service.
- [S89] Family Search, Parish register transcripts, 1560-1812 Church of England. Parish Church of Boxgrove (Sussex).
- [S205] Newspaper, The Gentleman's magazine, Volume 188, p. 548.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Brighton Gleaner, p. 119.
Katherine de Peletoyt1
Katherine de Peletoyt was the daughter of Sir Philip de Peletoyt of Watton Woodhall.1 Katherine de Peletoyt married firstly Sir Ralf le Botiler of Watton Woodhall, son of Sir Ralph le Botiler of Pulverbatch and Norbury and Hawise Gobion.1 Katherine de Peletoyt married secondly Sir Edmund Bardolf.1
Child of Katherine de Peletoyt and Sir Ralf le Botiler of Watton Woodhall
- [S418] George Ormerod, History of Chester, Vol. 2, p. 728.