Florence Beele Hewson1
F, b. circa 1859
Florence Beele Hewson was born circa 1859 in Beamsville, Ontario.1 She was the daughter of William Hewson. Florence Beele Hewson married Melvin Hubbard French, son of Capt. David French and Sophronia Eaton, on 13 February 1878 in Lincoln, Ontario.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ontario, Canada, Marriages, 1801-1928.
Child of William Hewson
- Florence Beele Hewson b. c 1859
Jacob Van der Heyden1
M, b. 3 March 1737, d. 22 September 1820
Jacob Van der Heyden was probably baptised on 3 March 1737 at Albany, New York.1 He married Janet Livingston, daughter of John Livingston and Catryna Ten Broeck.1 Jacob Van der Heyden died on 22 September 1820 in Albany, New York, at the age of 83.2
Anna Maria Heywood
F, b. 1818, d. 21 June 1847
Anna Maria Heywood was born in 1818.1 She was the daughter of Capt. Edmund Heywood CB., RN. Anna Maria Heywood was baptised on 28 October 1818 at Milford, Hampshire.1 She married Admiral of the Fleet Sir Thomas Matthew Charles Symonds GCB, son of Rear Admiral Sir William Symonds KCB, FRS and Elizabeth Saunders Luscombe, on 25 September 1845 in Essendon, Hertfordshire.2 Anna Maria Heywood died on 21 June 1847 in Malta.
Child of Anna Maria Heywood and Admiral of the Fleet Sir Thomas Matthew Charles Symonds GCB
Capt. Edmund Heywood CB., RN
Child of Capt. Edmund Heywood CB., RN
- Anna Maria Heywood+ b. 1818, d. 21 Jun 1847
Caroline Mogg "Carrie" Hichens
Caroline Mogg "Carrie" Hichens married firstly Capt. John McDonald Minto, son of Lt. Colonel William Minto RMA and Henrietta (Unknown), on 1 January 1836 in Trichinopoly, Madras Presidency, India.1 Caroline Mogg "Carrie" Hichens married secondly Capt. William Beaumont on 14 October 1839 in Mangalore.2
M, b. 1819, d. 22 August 1858
Ambrose Hickey. Barrister.2 He was born in 1819 in Ireland (calculated from his age at death.)3 He was the son of Rev. William Hickey.4 Ambrose Hickey married Emily Susanna Sewell, daughter of Robert Shore Milnes Sewell and Louisa Janet Smith, on 26 August 1856 in Holy Trinity Church, Québec.2 Ambrose Hickey died on 22 August 1858 in Martigny, Switzerland.3
Child of Ambrose Hickey and Emily Susanna Sewell
- [S133] Robert Sewell, Information from Robert Sewell, June 2007.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967. Québec (Anglican) (Québec (Anglican Cathedral Holy Trinity church)), 1856.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Solicitors' journal & reporter, Volume 2, p 897.
- [S205] Newspaper, Freeman's Journal and Daily Commercial Advertiser (Dublin, Ireland), Friday, November 3, 1843.
- [S133] Robert Sewell, Information from Robert Sewell, http://www3.sympatico.ca/robert.sewell/heraldry.html
Percy Ambrose Sewell Hickey1
M, b. 27 July 1857, d. 3 February 1915
Hickey was born on 27 July 1857 in Dublin, Ireland.2,3 He was the son of Ambrose Hickey and Emily Susanna Sewell.1 Educated at Harrow he became a student of Inner Temple, 2 November 1877 and called to the bar 17 November 1881. Graduated M.A. Christ Church, Oxford 1882. He practised on the Oxford Circuit. His addresses were Kinver Vicarage, Stourbridge and 3, Harcourt Buildings, Temple.4 Percy Ambrose Sewell Hickey died on 3 February 1915 in 21 Sackville Street, London, at the age of 57.5
Rev. William Hickey1
M, b. circa 1787
Rev. William Hickey. Of Mulrankin glebe, county of Wexford.1 He was born circa 1787.
- [S205] Newspaper, Freeman's Journal and Daily Commercial Advertiser (Dublin, Ireland), Friday, November 3, 1843.
M, b. 3 September 1795
Jane Bronson Hicks1
F, b. 18 May 1823
Jane Bronson Hicks was born on 18 May 1823.1 She was the daughter of Charles Hicks and Lemira Henry.1 Jane Bronson Hicks married Eben Hitchcock Graves, son of James Anson Graves and Hermione Hitchcock.1
Julia Bush Hicks1
- [S196] Ettie Tidwell McCall, McCall-Tidwell and Allied Families, p. 340.
F, b. circa 1870
Lillian Hidley was born circa 1870 in Illinois whilst the 1900 Census gives her age as 28 and her birthplace as Iowa.2 She married Jeremiah Noyes Sewall, son of Gilbert Tennant Sewall and Abbie W. Riley, on 26 December 1894 in Denver, Colorado.1
F, b. June 1824, d. 22 July 1907
Anne Elizabeth Higgins was born in June 1824 in Maryland.4 She married firstly David Clark on 30 March 1843 in Cass County, Illinois.3 Anne Elizabeth Higgins married secondly Henry Middleton Sewall, son of William Sewall and Elizabeth Ward Middleton, on 22 November 1849 in Cass County, Illinois.1,5 Anne Elizabeth Higgins married thirdly William H. White on 13 November 1856 in Sangamon County, Illinois.6 Anne Elizabeth Higgins appears on the census of 1900 at Urbana, Illinois, living with her son Henry.4 She died on 22 July 1907 in Paulding, Ohio, at the age of 83.1
Child of Anne Elizabeth Higgins and Henry Middleton Sewall
- [S112] Unknown author, Sewall. 1908.
- [S89] Family Search, Vital records, 1837-1915 Cass County (Illinois). County Clerk.
- [S89] Family Search, Unverified Pedigree Resource File.
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Illinois, Urbana Township.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763–1900.
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Illinois, Marriages, 1851-1900.
F, b. circa 1847
Maria H. Higgins was born circa 1847 in Maine.3 She married Capt. James F. Murphy, son of James K. Murphy and Mary Jane Sewall, on 17 September 1874 in Bath, Sagadahoc, Maine.1,4
Children of Maria H. Higgins and Capt. James F. Murphy
F, b. 18 October 1810, d. 19 January 1851
Phebe Higgins was born on 18 October 1810 in Fairfield, Maine.1 She married Dummer Sewall, son of Dummer Sewall and Jenny Dunning, in August 1838 in Bangor, Penobscot, Maine.2,3 Phebe Higgins died on 19 January 1851 in Maine at the age of 404 and is buried in the Village Cemetery, Corinna, Penobscot County, Maine.4
Children of Phebe Higgins and Dummer Sewall
- [S364] Eben Graves, The descendants of Henry Sewall. Vol. II (Unpublished), #148.
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 27.
- [S89] Family Search, Town and vital records 1819-1891 Bangor (Maine). City Clerk.
- [S392] Website findagrave.com (http://www.findagrave.com/) "# 77749590."
Alexander Henry Higginson1
M, b. 2 April 1876, d. 13 November 1958
Alexander Henry Higginson. Desribes himself as a capitalist in the 1900 Census.2 He was born on 2 April 1876.1 He was the son of Major Henry Lee Higginson and Ida Agassiz.1 Alexander Henry Higginson married firstly Rosamond Tudor on 9 October 1899 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 Alexander Henry Higginson married secondly Jeanne Calducci on 9 October 1907.3 Alexander Henry Higginson married thirdly Mary Newcomb circa 1925. Alexander Henry Higginson died on 13 November 1958 in England at the age of 82.4
M, b. 5 August 1762, d. 9 September 1763
Andrew Higginson was born on 5 August 1762 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Lt. Col. John Higginson and Mehitable Robie.1 Andrew Higginson died on 9 September 1763 at the age of 1.2
Augustus B. Higginson1
M, b. circa 1867
Augustus B. Higginson was born circa 1867 in Massachusetts.1 He was the son of George Higginson and Elizabeth Hazzard Barker.1
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Stockbridge, Berkshire, Massachusetts.
Barbara Cooper Higginson1
F, b. 15 January 1774
Barbara Cooper Higginson was born on 15 January 1774.1 She was the daughter of Hon. Stephen Higginson and Susanna Cleveland.1 Barbara Cooper Higginson married Samuel Gardner Perkins on 19 March 1795 in Boston, Massachusetts.2
Child of Barbara Cooper Higginson and Samuel Gardner Perkins
- Barbara Higginson Perkins b. 1796, d. 1822
Cécile Pauline Higginson1
F, b. 5 January 1870, d. 19 August 1875
Cécile Pauline Higginson was born on 5 January 1870.1 She was the daughter of Major Henry Lee Higginson and Ida Agassiz.1 Cécile Pauline Higginson died on 19 August 1875 at the age of 5.1
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 76 p. 209.
F, b. 6 January 1754, d. 4 December 1820
Deborah Higginson was born on 6 January 1754 in Salem, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Judge Stephen Higginson and Elizabeth Cabot.2 Deborah Higginson married her first husband Stephen Cabot, son of Joseph Cabot and Elizabeth Higginson, on 29 March 1777 at Salem.3,4 Deborah Higginson married Joseph Lee, son of Thomas Lee and Lois Orne, on 12 May 1793 in Beverly.1 Deborah Higginson died on 4 December 1820 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 66.2
F, b. 24 July 1750, d. September 1753
Deborah Higginson was born on 24 July 1750 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Judge Stephen Higginson and Elizabeth Cabot.1 Deborah Higginson died in September 1753 at the age of 3.1
- [S472] L. Vernon Briggs, Cabot family, p. 43.
Ebenezer Prescott Higginson1
- [S153] Charles Nelson Sinnett, Sinnett's Sewall genealogy, p. 69.
F, b. 30 March 1722, d. 25 October 1781
Elizabeth Higginson was born on 30 March 1722 in Salem (24 Jul 1720 according to the Register.)2,3 She was the daughter of John Higginson and Ruth Boardman.1 Elizabeth Higginson married Joseph Cabot, son of John Cabot and Anne Orne, on 30 March 1744 in Salem.1,2 Elizabeth Higginson died on 25 October 1781 in Salem, Massachusetts, at the age of 59.4
Children of Elizabeth Higginson and Joseph Cabot
- [S41] Leverett Saltonstall, Ancestry and Descendants of Sir Richard Saltonstall., p. 194 pedigree.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 100 p. 250.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 16.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 20.
- [S69] Unknown author, The Pickering Genealogy, p. 176.
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 23.
F, b. 28 June 1696, d. 20 March 1722/23
Elizabeth Higginson was born on 28 June 1696 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Capt. John Higginson and Hannah Gardner.1 Elizabeth Higginson married Rev. Benjamin Prescott, son of Jonathan Prescott and Elizabeth Hoar, on 20 October 1715 in Salem, Massachusetts.1 Elizabeth Higginson died on 20 March 1722/23 in Salem, Massachusetts, at the age of 26.1
Children of Elizabeth Higginson and Rev. Benjamin Prescott
F, b. 5 August 1776, d. 7 September 1842
Elizabeth Higginson was born on 5 August 1776 in Salem ?, Massachusetts.1 She was the daughter of Hon. Stephen Higginson and Susanna Cleveland.1 Elizabeth Higginson married firstly Hon. Dudley Atkins on 18 December 1809 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 Elizabeth Higginson died on 7 September 1842 in Newburyport, Massachusetts, at the age of 66.1
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 22.
F, b. 2 May 1756, d. 14 July 1826
Elizabeth Higginson was baptised on 2 May 1756 at Salem, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Judge Stephen Higginson and Elizabeth Cabot.1 Elizabeth Higginson married Hon. George Cabot, son of Joseph Cabot and Elizabeth Higginson, on 22 February 1774 in Boston, Massachusetts.1 Elizabeth Higginson died on 14 July 1826 in Boston, Massachusetts, at the age of 70.1
F, b. 26 May 1798, d. December 1840
Elizabeth Sewall Higginson was born on 26 May 1798 in Boston, Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Stephen Higginson Jr. and Martha Salisbury.1 Elizabeth Sewall Higginson married Rev. Reuel Keith, son of Reuel Keith and Abigail Allen, on 16 August 1831 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.2 Elizabeth Sewall Higginson died in December 1840 in Alexandria, Virginia, at the age of 42 s.n.p.2
Elizabeth Sewall Higginson1
F, b. 3 June 1795, d. March 1796
Elizabeth Sewall Higginson was born on 3 June 1795.1 She was the daughter of Stephen Higginson Jr. and Martha Salisbury.1 Elizabeth Sewall Higginson died in March 1796.1
- [S157] Thomas Wentworth Higginson, Descendants of Francis Higginson, p. 28.