Dr John Flint1
Josephine M. Flint1
F, b. 1877, d. 1967
Josephine M. Flint was born in 1877.1 She married James Frederic Burton Hubbard, son of James Hubbard and Sarah Jane Wood Alden.1 Josephine M. Flint died in 1967.1
Children of Josephine M. Flint and James Frederic Burton Hubbard
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
F, b. 26 October 1668, d. 31 May 1675
F, b. 11 August 1680, d. 24 May 1748
Mary Flint was born on 11 August 1680.1 She was the daughter of Colonel John Flint and Mary Oakes.1 Mary Flint married Timothy Green, son of Samuel Green.1 Mary Flint died on 24 May 1748 at the age of 67.2
Children of Mary Flint and Timothy Green
Nathalia (Nettie) Flint1
F, b. May 1875, d. 19 June 1906
Nathalia (Nettie) Flint was born in May 1875 in Colorado.1,2 She married Stephen A. Sewall, son of Joseph Addison Sewall and Ann Edwards Foss, circa 1898. Nathalia (Nettie) Flint died on 19 June 1906 in Denver, Colorado, at the age of 313 and is buried in Fairmount Cemetery, Denver County, Colorado.
Child of Nathalia (Nettie) Flint and Stephen A. Sewall
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://coloradogravestones.org/view.php?id=29762
- [S208] 1900 US Census, Denver, Arapahoe, Colorado; Roll: T623_ 120; Page: 6A; Enumeration District: 106.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/archives/archives-search
- [S207] 1910 US Census, Ward 13, Denver, Colorado.
M, b. 11 February 1755, d. 2 March 1824
Nathan Flint was born on 11 February 1755.1 He was the son of John Flint and Hepzibah Brown.1 Nathan Flint died on 2 March 1824 at the age of 69.1
F, b. 2 February 1773, d. 13 September 1774
Rebecca Flint was born on 2 February 1773.1 She was the daughter of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 Rebecca Flint died on 13 September 1774 at the age of 1.1
F, b. 22 June 1777, d. 6 April 1861
Rebecca Flint was born on 22 June 1777.1 She was the daughter of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 Rebecca Flint died on 6 April 1861 at the age of 83.1
Ruth Flint was the daughter of Thomas Flint and Mary Brown.1 Ruth Flint married Capt. Bradwill Smith in 1766.1
M, b. 16 March 1780, d. 18 March 1855
Samuel Flint was born on 16 March 1780 in Concord, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Edward Flint and Hepzibah Fletcher.1 Samuel Flint married Betsey McKnight on 27 January 1825 in Pompey, New York.1 Samuel Flint died on 18 March 1855 in Pompey, New York, at the age of 75.1
M, d. July 1623
Thomas Flint married Dorothy Wood, daughter of (William ?) Wood, say 1601.2 Thomas Flint died in July 1623 in Matlock, Derbyshire.3
Children of Thomas Flint and Dorothy Wood
M, b. circa 1603, d. 8 October 1653
Thomas Flint was born circa 1603 in Matlock, Derbyshire.1 He was the son of Thomas Flint and Dorothy Wood.1,2 Thomas Flint came to Concord in 1637 with his wife and several children for only one is on record as having been born after their arrival.1,3 He married Abigail (Unknown) before 1642 in England ?3,4 Thomas Flint died on 8 October 1653 in Concord.1
M, b. 12 December 1670, d. 29 May 1675
M, b. 16 January 1682/83
Thomas Flint was born on 16 January 1682/83.1 He married Mary Brown.1 Thomas Flint was the son of Colonel John Flint and Mary Oakes.1
Children of Thomas Flint and Mary Brown
M, b. 6 May 1759, d. 6 November 1839
Thomas Flint was born on 6 May 1759.1 He was the son of John Flint and Hepzibah Brown.1 Thomas Flint died on 6 November 1839 at the age of 80.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Susan Mary Florendine1
F, b. 2 December 1918, d. 11 October 1996
Susan Mary Florendine was born on 2 December 1918.1 She was the daughter of E.W. Florendine.1 Susan Mary Florendine married Sewell Fortescue Hubbard, son of Dr. Adrian Russell Fortescue Hubbard MRCS, LRCP and Constance Marina Sewell, on 10 June 1950 in Trinity Church, Province of Québec, Rev. A.E. Kemp officiated.1 Susan Mary Florendine died on 11 October 1996 in St Joseph's Auxillary Hospital, Edmonton, Alberta, at the age of 77.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
Samuel Watkins Flournoy (or Flourney)1
M, d. 22 April 1857
Samuel Watkins Flournoy (or Flourney) married Elizabeth J. Howard, daughter of Nehemiah Milton Howard and Eleanor Howard Sewall, on 27 August 1834.1 Samuel Watkins Flournoy (or Flourney) died on 22 April 1857.2
Amy Gladys Kirk Flower
F, b. 10 March 1892, d. 4 October 1980
Amy Gladys Kirk Flower was born on 10 March 1892 in Kirkston, Windsor, Brisbane.1,2 She was the daughter of John H. Flower and Dora (Unknown).2 Amy Gladys Kirk Flower married James Crombie, son of James Crombie and Isabella Harriett Cameron, on 2 April 1913 in St. Andrew's Church, Lutwyche, Brisbane.3,4 Amy Gladys Kirk Flower died on 4 October 1980 in Brisbane at the age of 88.1
Children of Amy Gladys Kirk Flower and James Crombie
- [S6] Crombie-Sewell Family tree in the possession of John Rees.
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 54.
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 13.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Queenslander, 19 April 1913.
John H. Flower1
Children of John H. Flower and Dora (Unknown)
- [S47] James Cameron & Archer, Sarah Beatrice Cameron Crombie, The Crombies and Camerons, p. 61.
John Maurice Flowers1
John Maurice Flowers married Auzella Marie Merrick, daughter of Levi Johnson Merrick and Maria Jane McMaster, on 14 April 1870 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.1
- [S521] Nedra Merrick Luke, "Sewall/Merrick," e-mail to John Rees, January 2010.
F, b. 11 September 1643, d. 29 January 1685/86
Anna Flynt was also recorded as Hannah Flint.2 She was born on 11 September 1643 in Braintree, Massachusetts, Anderson et al. The Great Migration. Immigrants to New England 1634-1635 Vol. II p. 536 finds a Hannah Flint, b. 7 January 1643(/4?) and Sprague says 1 Jan 1643.1,3,4 She was the daughter of Rev. Henry Flynt and Margery Hoar.1 Anna Flynt married firstly John Dassett on 15 November 1662 at Braintree.2 Anna Flynt married secondly Captain Timothy Dwight, son of John Dwight and Hannah (Unknown), on 9 January 1664/65.3 Anna Flynt died on 29 January 1685/86 at the age of 42.1,3
Children of Anna Flynt and Captain Timothy Dwight
- Josiah Dwight5 b. 8 Oct 1665
- Nathaniel Dwight+5 b. 20 Nov 1666, d. 7 Nov 1711
- Samuel Dwight5 b. 2 Dec 1668
- Rev. Josiah Dwight5 b. 8 Feb 1670/71, d. 8 Aug 1748
- Seth Dwight+5 b. 9 Jul 1673, d. 22 Jan 1731/32
- Anna Dwight5 b. 12 Aug 1675, d. 15 Oct 1675
- Capt. Henry Dwight+5 b. 19 Dec 1676, d. 26 Mar 1732
- Michael Dwight5 b. 10 Jan 1679/80, d. 1761
- Daniel Dwight5 b. 23 Sep 1681
- Jabez Dwight5 b. 1 Sep 1683, d. 15 Jun 1685
- [S10] Charles G. Steffen, The Sewall children in Colonial New England, p.170.
- [S64] Robert Charles Anderson and George F. Sanborn Jr. & Melinde Lutz Sanborne, The Great Migration, Vol. II. p.536.
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p.105.
- [S103] Waldo Chamberlain Sprague, Genealogies of Braintree, 1708.
- [S66] Benjamin W. Dwight, Descendants of John Dwight, p.106.
M, b. 16 September 1656, d. 20 November 1656
Cotton Flynt was born on 16 September 1656 in Braintree, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Rev. Henry Flynt and Margery Hoar.1 Cotton Flynt died on 20 November 1656 in Braintree, Massachusetts.2
M, b. 11 January 1651, d. 21 March 1652
David Flynt was born on 11 January 1651 in Braintree, Massachusetts.1,2 He was the son of Rev. Henry Flynt and Margery Hoar.1 David Flynt died on 21 March 1652 in Braintree, Massachusetts, at the age of 1.2