Fred L. Davis1
M, b. circa 1858
Fred L. Davis was born circa 1858 in Weathersfield, Vermont.1,2 He married Mattie F. Sewall, daughter of Levi Smith Sewall and Martha S. Foster, on 15 October 1885 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.1
Children of Fred L. Davis and Mattie F. Sewall
Fred Leland Davis1
M, b. 7 December 1897
Fred Leland Davis was born on 7 December 1897 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.1 He was the son of Fred L. Davis and Mattie F. Sewall.1
- [S89] Family Search, Massachusetts Births, 1841-1915.
George Bradford Davis1
M, b. 14 September 1886, d. 13 April 1896
George Bradford Davis was born on 14 September 1886 in Gloucester, Massachusetts.2 He was the son of Fred L. Davis and Mattie F. Sewall.1 George Bradford Davis died on 13 April 1896 in Gloucester, Massachusetts, at the age of 9.1
Grace LuAnn Davis1
F, b. 1885, d. 1962
Grace LuAnn Davis was born in 1885.1 She married Ross Garfield Wood, son of Jeremiah Wood and Martha Ellen Dickinson, on 4 December 1906.1 Grace LuAnn Davis died in 1962.1
Children of Grace LuAnn Davis and Ross Garfield Wood
- [S4] Sandra MacLean Clunies, Clunies files.
Henry Thomas Davis1
- [S89] Family Search, Australia, Marriages, 1810-1980.
- [S131] George Norbury MacKenzie, Colonial families of the United States, Vol. VI p. 339.
Howland Shippen Davis1
Howland Shippen Davis was the son of Howland Davis and Anna Shippen.2 Howland Shippen Davis married Laura Suffern Livingston, daughter of Robert Reginald Livingston and Mary Tailer, on 6 September 1914 in New York ?1,2
Of Worcester, Massachusetts. Hon. Isaac Davis married Mary H.E. (Unknown).
- [S89] Family Search, IGI lacking source.
- [S34] Unverified internet information, http://www.nh.searchroots.com/HillsboroughCo/Merrimack/…
- [S205] Newspaper, Perth Courier, 13 June 1839.
John H. Davis1
John H. Davis married Florence Harriette Mordacque, daughter of Rev. Louis Henry Mordacque and Sarah Robertson, on 13 April 1879 in St. Paul's, Withington.1
- [S205] Newspaper, Pall Mall Gazette, 17 April 1879.
Laura Davis married Thomas R. Shewell.
Martha Laurafred Davis1
F, b. 13 September 1896
Martha Laurafred Davis was born on 13 September 1896 in Pittsfield, Illinois.1 She was the daughter of Washington Beatty Davis and Eudora Olivia Hamilton.1 Martha Laurafred Davis married Frank Sewall Stroheker, son of William Henry Stroheker and Elizabeth "Lizzie" Sewall, on 4 June 1917 in Houston, Texas.2
Child of Martha Laurafred Davis and Frank Sewall Stroheker
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 643.
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 625.
- [S205] Newspaper, The Gazette Virginian, Jan. 28, 2009 on http://www.uscemeteryproj2.com/virginia/miscobits/… (June 2012).
F, b. 29 April 1740, d. 8 February 1782
Mary Davis was born on 29 April 1740 in Barnstable.2 She married Major George Lewis on 12 October 1760 in Barnstable, Massachusetts.3 Mary Davis died on 8 February 1782 at the age of 41.2
F, b. 23 March 1683, d. before 1729
Mary Davis was born on 23 March 1683.1 She married John Lowell, son of Benjamin Lowell and Ruth Woodman, circa 1707.1 Mary Davis died before 1729.1
- [S581] Delmar R. Lowell, The Lowells of America, p. 21.
Matthew Thornton Davis1
M, b. January 1854, d. July 1854
Matthew Thornton Davis was born in January 1854.1 He was the son of Dr. Charles Augustine Davis and Mary Parker Thornton.1 Matthew Thornton Davis died in July 1854.1
- [S271] Leonard Allison Morrison, Morrison family, p. 259.
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 18 p. 215.
F, d. 3 June 1755
Sarah Davis married Isaac Colby, son of Anthony Colby and Mary Currier, on 25 April 1734 in Haverhill, Massachusetts.2 Sarah Davis died on 3 June 1755.1
Sarah M. Davis1
F, b. circa 1840
Sarah M. Davis was born circa 1840 in Massachusetts.2 She was the daughter of Hon. Isaac Davis and Mary H.E. (Unknown).3 Sarah M. Davis married Hon. William Sewall Gardner, son of Robert Gardiner and Susan Sewall, on 29 May 1877 in Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.4,3
Solomon Davis married Elizabeth Wendell, daughter of Major John Wendell and Elizabeth Quincy, in 1750/51.1
Walter G. Davis married Mabel Quincy, daughter of Josiah Quincy 3rd and Helen Frances Huntington, on 4 December 1889 in Quincy, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.1,3
Washington Beatty Davis1
M, b. 18 September 1858
Washington Beatty Davis was born on 18 September 1858 in Millville, O.1 He married Eudora Olivia Hamilton.1
- [S552] University of Illinois, Alumni of Illinois, p. 643.
F, b. 1728, d. 1806
- [S46] Various contributors, Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 48 p. 340.
- [S27] Herbert Tappan, Tapan Genealogy.
Rufus Dawes married Elizabeth Eliot Cranch, daughter of Hon. William Cranch and Anna Greenleaf, in June 1829.1
- [S159] James Edward Greenleaf, Greenleaf family, p. 222.
Constance Ethel Crosbie Dawson1
F, b. September 1875
Constance Ethel Crosbie Dawson's birth was registered in the quarter ending September 1875 in the Stafford registration district.1,2 She was the daughter of George James Crosbie Dawson and Catherine Webber Mackie.1
George Crosby Dawson1
M, b. 3 May 1873
George Crosby Dawson was born on 3 May 1873.1 He was the son of George James Crosbie Dawson and Catherine Webber Mackie.1
- [S165] Ruvigny, The Plantagenet Roll of the Blood Royal. Clarence Volume, Mortimer-Percy Volume, p. 301.
George James Crosbie Dawson1
M, b. 30 April 1841, d. 14 June 1914
George James Crosbie Dawson. Civil engineer.2 He was born on 30 April 1841 in Liverpool.1 He married Catherine Webber Mackie, daughter of Rev. George Mackie D.D. and Emily Anne Smith, on 7 August 1872.1 George James Crosbie Dawson died on 14 June 1914 of May Place, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, at the age of 73.3
Children of George James Crosbie Dawson and Catherine Webber Mackie
Stanley Robert Dawson1
M, b. 8 September 1916, d. 9 October 1984
Stanley Robert Dawson was born on 8 September 1916.2 He married Carolyn Sewall Whitbeck, daughter of Harry Spurr Whitbeck and Mary Burnham Sewall, in 1946 in Everett, Washington.1 Stanley Robert Dawson died on 9 October 1984 in Everett, Washington, at the age of 68.2