William Boswell Dean1
M, b. 31 December 1880, d. 1 November 1886
William Boswell Dean was born on 31 December 1880 in Launceston, Tasmania.1 He was the son of William Boswell Dean and Martha Helen Smith.1 William Boswell Dean died on 1 November 1886 in Launceston, Tasmania, at the age of 5.1
- [S232] Ancestry.com, Ancestry.com.au McKIRDY Family Tree (Owner: ArchMcKirdy).
Susannah Dearden married Robert Joseph Monypenny BA., son of Robert Monypenny and Elizabeth Dunn, on 7 July 1835 of this marriage there was one son who died young.1
- [S171] Burke, The Kingdom of Scotland, p. 1049.
F, b. 1882
Marie Debat was born in 1882.1 She married Pierre Santax, son of Pierre Santax and Claire Meygonade.1
- [S12] Christopher John Rees, CJR family tree.
- [S89] Family Search, Wisconsin, Marriages, 1836-1930.
F, b. circa 1878
Fredrica Debertin was born circa 1878. She was the daughter of Frederic Debertin and Margeretha Keller.2 Fredrica Debertin married Charles Samuel Sewall, son of Samuel Orlando Sewall and Philena Marie Bates, on 22 March 1899 in Pepin County, Wisconsin.1
- [S5] William Darcy McKeough, McKeough Family Tree.
John J. Deforrest
Child of John J. Deforrest
- Katherine Louise Deforrest+ b. c 1845
Katherine Louise Deforrest
F, b. circa 1845
Katherine Louise Deforrest was born circa 1845. She was the daughter of John J. Deforrest. Katherine Louise Deforrest married firstly Charles B. Jaques on 26 March 1863 in New Jersey.1 Katherine Louise Deforrest married secondly Rufus Roland Sewall, son of Rev. Rufus King Sewall and Anne Elizabeth Whitehurst, on 2 January 1872 in Raritan, New Jersey.
Child of Katherine Louise Deforrest and Rufus Roland Sewall
F, b. 16 January 1614/15, d. 29 August 1671
Catherine Deighton was baptised on 16 January 1614/15 at Gloucester.2 She married secondly Govenor Thomas Dudley, son of Captain Roger Dudley and Susanna Thorne, on 14 April 1644.1,3,4 Catherine Deighton married thirdly Rev. John Allen on 8 November 1653 in Dedham.5 Catherine Deighton died on 29 August 1671 in Dedham at the age of 56.6,7
Children of Catherine Deighton and Govenor Thomas Dudley
- [S18] Various editors, Biographical Dictionary of Notable Americans, Vol. 3 p. 323.
- [S122] Frederick Lewis Weis, The Magna Charta Sureties, p. 37.
- [S21] Various editors, Dictionary of National Biography, p. 1094.
- [S83] NEHGR, Vol. 10 p. 130.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 9.
- [S62] William Richard Cutter, New England Families, p. 77.
- [S182] Elizabeth Cabot & James Jackson Putnam Putnam, Jackson ancestors and descendants, p. 20.
M, b. 10 July 1877
Edward Coleman Delafield was born on 10 July 1877.2 He was the son of Maturin Livingston Delafield and Mary Coleman Livingston.1
Eugene L. Delafield1
Harriet C. Delafield1
M, b. 1748, d. 1824
- [S250] Saint Nicholas Society, p. 18. (The Cornell Library New York State Historical Literature).
M, b. 8 May 1874
John Ross Delafield was born on 8 May 1874.2 He was the son of Maturin Livingston Delafield and Mary Coleman Livingston.1
Major Joseph Delafield1
M, b. 1790, d. 1875
Major Joseph Delafield was born in 1790.2 He was the son of John Delafield and Ann Hallett.2 Major Joseph Delafield married Julia Livingston, daughter of Judge Maturin Livingston and Margaret Lewis, on 12 December 1833. Major Joseph Delafield died in 1875.2
Children of Major Joseph Delafield and Julia Livingston
Julia E. Delafield1
Julia L. Delafield1
Lewis L. Delafield1
Mary E. Delafield1
Maturin Livingston Delafield1
M, b. 1836
Maturin Livingston Delafield was born in 1836.2 He was the son of Major Joseph Delafield and Julia Livingston.1 Maturin Livingston Delafield married Mary Coleman Livingston, daughter of Eugene Augustus Livingston and Harriet Coleman, on 1 December 1868.1
Children of Maturin Livingston Delafield and Mary Coleman Livingston
Maturin Livingston Delafield Jr.1
M, b. 29 September 1869
Maturin Livingston Delafield Jr. was born on 29 September 1869.2 He was the son of Maturin Livingston Delafield and Mary Coleman Livingston.1
John P. Delano1
M, b. circa 1830
John P. Delano. Mariner.2 He was born circa 1830 in Maine.2 He married Adelaide Lydia Crooker, daughter of Charles Crooker and Rachel Sewall.1
Children of Salome Delano and William Titcomb
- [S24] Sarah Elizabeth Titcomb, Early New England People, p. 178.
Child of Sara Delano and James Roosevelt
- President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32nd U.S. President)1 b. 1882, d. 1945
- [S132] Gary Boyd Roberts, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants, p. 199.
M, b. circa 1845
Alexander Delgado was born circa 1845 in Jamaica.1 He married Ann Howard Bridges, daughter of Dr. William Henry Bridges and Harriet Marie English, in 1872.2
Children of Alexander Delgado and Ann Howard Bridges
Alexander Stuart Delgado1
M, b. 4 March 1885, d. 3 April 1956
Alexander Stuart Delgado was born on 4 March 1885 in Texas.1 He was the son of Alexander Delgado and Ann Howard Bridges.1 Alexander Stuart Delgado died on 3 April 1956 in Highland Park, Dallas, Texas, at the age of 71.1
- [S89] Family Search, Texas, Deaths, 1890-1976.
F, b. 29 March 1879, d. 10 January 1949
Martha F. (Marcita) Delgado was born on 29 March 1879 in New Orleans, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Alexander Delgado and Ann Howard Bridges.1 Martha F. (Marcita) Delgado died on 10 January 1949 in Houston, Texas, at the age of 69.1
S. Elizabeth Delgado1
F, b. circa 1876
S. Elizabeth Delgado was born circa 1876 in New Orleans, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Alexander Delgado and Ann Howard Bridges.1
- [S107] 1880 US Census, Willis, Montgomery, Texas.